Second Grow - 3x3 Tent & 5x5 Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by indic4, Jan 22, 2011.

1. What up!

This is my second grow and I have upgraded a shit load since the last one. I am now running a 3x3 veg tent with a 5x5 tent for flower. Here's the muthafuckin details: :devious:

Veg Tent

• 3x3x7 Hydrohut Silver Edition Grow Tent
    • T5 Flouros (8 lights, 2 ft long each) run mostly on 18/6, flip to 24/0 on watering and/or feeding days
    • No exhaust, tent is left open at the top with side vents always open
    • 2 Small clip-on fans blowing inside tent 24/7
    • Pro-Mix Soil mixed w/ worm castings about 8 to 1 ratio
    • Full Fox Farm Nute Line except the Sledgehammer and the Root Drench. I use H&G Roots Excelurator instead of the drench.
    • 1 Gal. pots

Flower Tent

• 5x5 Secret Jardin DR150 (the new ones)
    • Xtrasun 6" Air Cool Reflector
    • 1000W Hortilux HPS
    • 6 Inch Can filter and fan (exhaust) runs about 20 hours a day
    • Four - 6 inch passive intakes
    • 2 Small clip-on fans blowing inside tent 24/7
    • Full Fox Farm Nute Line except the Sledgehammer and the Root Drench.
    • 4 Gal. pots

Strains:

• Cerus Skunk #1
    • Blueberry
    • Shining Silver Haze
    • Mystery Bagseed that BANGS LIKE FUCK

I'll try and update this every week or two... any feedback would be greatly appreciated since I am learning everyday. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. looks good man i have a tent going aswell with a 1000Watt just getting done flowering.

i saw your old journal and i was impressed with the pull for a first grow.

lets get this grow growing!

subbed
    :smoke:

3. nice setup. where did u buy the tents at?

4. Good to have you on board pigpen! About to check out your grow....

3 stacks- I got these tents @ my local grow shop. Fuck getting shit online if you can avoijd it, support local business in your town!!!!

5. thats tru i plan on gettin a tent like yours.

6. I would have gotten a Hydrohut SIlver 5x5 if my ceilings were tall enough but their 5x5 tent was about 1" too tall so I had to go with the Secret Jardin. It was $200 less than the Hydrohut equivalent and it shows. More pin holes which don't really bother me but overall not as sturdy and not as many holes for ducting and wires.

7. This is a pic of what is currently in the flowering tent. It is 2 blueberries (day 26 of flower) that vegged for about a month too long and are fucking running wild.

I am babysitting these for a buddy. Tomorrow I will be training them a bit since there is not enough room to fully grow them out unless I remove the tray. Don't wanna move the tray.

Attached Files:

8. This is looking good. I'm in :wave:

9. Looks great!

10. The Shining Silver Haze is going ape shit since I dosed her w/ some H&G Root Exc so I am training these with some rope and paper clips.

Got a small fungus gnat issue so hence the yellow sticky pads. Topped the blueberry tonight... Now on the 5th day after topping the Haze and Bagseed and the results are great. :smoke:

Attached Files:

11. looks good man.

real good.

12. Shit is going good except this issue w/ chunks taken out of the fan leaves on the silver haze (posted pics HERE). Everything is thriving and I am about to put these little bitches into flower.

The 2 big girls are responding well to the training and many smaller bud sites have become big bud sites. :D

Attached Files:

13. Looking Good, How hot do you expect your flower tent to get? Do you have any cooling?

14. Tnx thesamy. The flower tent gets up to about 70 w/ the lights on. I air cool the hood the entire time the lights are on w/ an exhaust fan.

15. Yooooooooo

Well I gots me a damn jungle in therrrr but I likey. The big big girls are about to be chopped (plants in the back of the tent). The little girls are becoming big girls and I just popped some headband seeds in the small tent :D:D:D:D

Irie.

Attached Files:

16. looks awesome man.

those are some full dense looking nugs aswell.

only a few weeks till i switch my little reverts in to flower.

17. I just found out that the bagseed plants I have are actually Heavy Duty Fruity....which is nice.

18. mm nice.

i need to pick up some strains.

gonna get into the breedin game here soon.

19. These are close-ups of the blueberry (day 62 of flower).

Attached Files:

20. The smaller plants here which are all on day 28 of flower.

Attached Files:

• up1.jpg
      up1.jpg
      File size:
      597.5 KB
      Views:
    • up2.jpg
      up2.jpg
      File size:
      556.7 KB
      Views: