Tangerine Dream @ Kandy Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RopeyMagnumMan, Dec 30, 2010.

1. well here it goes folks...... im now underway on my second grow. These seeds were from Attitude seedbank and im glad they finally came. Im in about the 30th hour of germantion and 4 out of 7 seeds have poped there tip through the casing. VERY HAPPY. I would guess by tomorrow i will be planted and have some new somewhat boring pics of solo cups and dirt but ya gotta start the journal somewhere! :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Tuned in bro, I have a 5 pack for outdoor in the spring.

3. excellent i would love to see what results we get from indoor to outdoor! please keep intouch!:D

4. Here i am a few days later with some boring pics haha......not boring for me as you can all understand! Here we are with all 7 seeds germinated succsefully(one on the pan was planted today) 3 sprouts including both strains. 1 of both strains will be pulled and be mothers never to see a flowering cycle and the rest will be flowered out.
    Couple pics of my still in progess set up. Directed humidity mostly for cloning and veg stage. Seeding cloning mat to get the roots at the perfect temp. Still playing with variations to get climate right where i want it but so far sooooo good. Im very happy to start this new year out with a brand new grow! thanks attitude!
    Any questions please ask because along with growing i also smoke....a lot haha so i am sure i left some things out!

Attached Files:

5. .......haha and yes thats my girls CAT GRASS growin in there haha its very cloudy today, figured i would give it a boost!!

Attached Files:

6. Hey brotha Kandy Kush is a bomb ass strain. Super goood tasting. I have a few pics of her in my grow journal. Long stretch.. and she likes to be topped as well. good luck and happy grow.:wave::smoke::wave:

7. good luck on the grow man. I ordered some Tang dream seeds too. Kandy kush just sounds delicious haha.
    Sub'd

8. Good to know!......when did u top exxactly? I don't wanna do it at the wrong time and stress her

9. Depends on how tall your planning on growing her but usually i top when the plant is around 6 inches.

10. Nice and clean, man. Looks good. I see a webcam in there, are you going to be doing a time-lapse?

11. Well 3 gal container and at the moment I have about 5 ft of hieght...but can be easily set up higher, this is my firsst grow with mulitple plants so I'm still feelin it out

Virtuoso I hadn't even thought of that...that's a pissa idea. Its origianl purpose was for me to keep an eye on my plants/climate when I'm in maine just incase I gott have a friend go over there and deal with a situation. Unfortunatly the camera is broken now and I gotta get a new one....but now that u mention time lapse, I may do that!

Babies are goin strong new pics in a day or so!

12. small update...January 6 and all but 2 were planted on jan 1. So almost a week old for some. The other 2 were planted shortly after one is thriving and well you can see this lil bitch isnt to happy. This was the last to germinate and i didnt even think it was going to do that..i dont have high hopes for her but we will see what she does.

Attached Files:

13. Come on little ones!!!!

14. pullin up a chair. was considering this strain after i do a bean run so i'm tuned in. best of luck with your babies.

15. Nice! Your TDream is about a week ahead of mine! I have Kandy Kush too, it's bonkers!

Has anyone smoked Tdream? I saw so much hating on the High Times site about the Cannabis Cup I didn't know what to think!?!?!?!:confused:

I ordered Tdream anyhow. Popped them in soil today. I'm newbyish here so anyhow, I'll be watching your progress, good luck!

16. Glad to have ya toki!.....that's awesome medi dual grows! I'm gonna add ya as a friend, maybe we can offer eachother advice. Do you take pics/journal? Anyhow ya I saw a lot of hatin on it via the web. Lot of ppl sayin they won cause they handed out a lot of budd and shit like that.....sounds like haters hatin to me but I wasn't there so I really can't say. Bottom line is it won cannabis cup so its got to be decent even if ppl are hatin on it.

17. I'm about to start with a couple tangerine dreams in a week or two, so I'll definitely be tuning in to see how yours do! :wave:

18. glad to have you all aboard the tangerine express!

So this is a little sooner then i wanted to update but i have a few questions for GC maybe someone out there can assist me. I'm at about a week and 3 days with one runt that has been slow so far. My question is more about this one TD that i have here never developed that second leaf....will this stunt growth or stop growth at all? is she a goner? And secondly does anyone know about this wavy wrinkled effect in my leaves is? should i let the plant dry out real good? to much water? Anyways if anyone can help that would be great:D

future note....any pics i take are in high resolution so just click on them to view them bigger

Attached Files:

19. hey magnum man thanks for the update, i once had a baby outdoors like yours with only one 2nd set of leaf, it turned out fine. as for the wrinkled leaves i think that will go away when the plants get bigger and the true mj looking leaves start showing. still looking good, keep up the good work

20. Well that's good news! I figured it was still goin to grow fine because it seems very healthy. I'm so impatient I wish they would be 2 feet already so I could start flowering.

Anyone with anymore opions are more then welcome!