Nirvana's fem Blackjack, Blue Mystic, AK48, and Blackberry w/CO2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lotuselise, Sep 9, 2010.

1. #1 lotuselise, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    This is my third indoor grow, ill first talk about my setup.
    Since i have CO2 i put weatherstripping around the closet door and also put a draft guard on the bottom of the door. my light is a 400W HM and HPS, which i now having running 24/0. i have a humidifier in the room and its usually around 45 to 50% humidity. i also have a oscillating fan in the back of the room for air movement and to cool the plants and spread the CO2. I have a 20lb CO2 tank with a regulator on it which is plugged into a CO2 monitor/controller. i have it set to turn on/off whenever it goes above or below 1500ppm. i havent yet, but i plan to seal my light and run ducting to an inline fan out of my room to help keep the temps down, its a work in progress.

Attached Files:

2. now ill talk about my plants...
    these plants are all from Nirvana and they are all feminized. i germed them on aug 10, so they are almost 1 month from seed. this grow is the first time i tried the "fimming" technique, and it worked very well. they are all bushing out nicely, especially the AK48. the plants are in soil, fox farm ocean forest soil. these things are growing fast!!!
    the fat leaved plant in the back right corner is the Blackberry
    the short plant in the blue/grey pot in the back left corner is the Blue Mystic
    the big bushy plant on the front left is the AK48
    the front right plant is the Blackjack

i also do plan on LSTing these girls to get them even bigger

Attached Files:

3. here are my nutes, it all fox farm with snow storm ultra.
    i plan on using grow big through veg and then do a mix of tiger bloom, big bloom, and snow storm for flowering.

Attached Files:

4. i was just checkin out my blackjack plant when i saw one branch that looked wierd. after looking at it i realized that instead of having two fan leaves each node, this branch has 5!!!! it looks crazy! i am always gonna keep this branch in the light so it gets as big as possible. this doesnt even look real, have you guys ever seen this!?
    ill take better pics once it grows out a bit more.

Attached Files:

5. very nice!! ill be watching :smoke:

6. Good to see things up and running. The plants look perfect. Good work. Subbed

7. subbed, cant wait to see the ak48 buds

8. Is the Blue Mystic an autoflowering strain?

9. no it just the normal feminized seed

10. Great! I think autos are overrated. Good luck brah! Plants look very healthy so keep doin what your doin!:metal::metal::metal:

11. thanks jessek, you can actually check out the Blue Mystic in my last grow journal, def was one of the top 10 buds i have ever smoked

12. Awesome to hear! I am also psyched to hear how that blackjack smokes as it will be my next grow!

13. nice, well i was bored today and started to do some LST on my AK48

i also found some lady parts on her already:D

Attached Files:

14. Yay! Calyxes!

15. Ak's lookin good.

16. thanks!
    ill take new pics of them all tomorrow

17. heres a little update...
    they are all looking perfect, the AK48 responded well from the LST

Attached Files:

18. they all look great man, specially the ak. But your thermo says 92, if thats the case then that needs to be brought down

19. Wow those are some healthy plants they will repay you nicely. I might have to order some nirvana seeds haha.

20. yes, i know.
    i am still waiting on the pisece of tempered glass that i ordered so i can seal my light. i am then gonna run that ducting from the opening in the hood to the inline fan in the corner, and then out the hole in the wall.
    i have been watching them very closely to check for any heat damage.