White Widow 4 HPS 600s

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Homegrown600, Dec 28, 2009.

1. #1 Homegrown600, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    This is my first indoor grow, so far so good.
    I've got four white widow clones and two random bag seeds in the beginning of week 2.
    There is four six hundreds with adjust a wing reflectors. My room is 10x10 and is exhausted with an eight inch inline fan.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good my fellow Oregonian. Keep on doing what you're doing, and soon your plants are gonna explode with resinous flowers! Mmmmmmmm.

3. #3 Homegrown600, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    This is from the end of week 3 . Plants are doing really good. Had to tie up some branches on a couple. Resin production has increased dramatically. I love that smell :rolleyes:. I just got two clones of Trinity. If anyone has grown it id like to hear some feedback. I just know its a cross of three. Hope to get some comments.

Attached Files:

4. These pictures are from the end of week 5 going into week 6. There bulkin up really nicely. The two random seeds I got goin are super crystaly and are lookin like there almost ready. Almost fifty percent of the hairs are red. Cant wait to harvest and start trimmin. I think I will take a first cutting off of the widow at week nine and check it with the scope. Hope to hear some comments or criticisms. my thread is feelin lonely. will update this week.

Attached Files:

5. Heres the other pictures i couldnt fit in above,

Attached Files:

6. Awesome grow! Not much more I can say, just sit back and enjoy your pics! +reps

7. All gorgeous.

8. This is the beginning of week 8 . Looking forward to harvesting the two random seeds. There lookin really frosty as are the white widows. They still have a couple more weeks though. All is well here.
    :smoking:

Attached Files:

9. amazing looking plants dude. Ive got a white widow going into the 3 week and the buds looked exactly like yours when they were that age. I hope my plant looks like those dude. Great work!

10. Yeah its an auwsome strain. Can't wait to sample it. I'm sure you'l have great results.

11. Those pics give me motivation! I hope seedsman seeds white widow is as sick as yours!

12. This is the beginning of week nine. Gonna harvest the two bag seeds in about a week. It will probably be a little early but I need to start flowering my veg room because there getting pretty big. Next round will be trinity and white widow. :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Awesome work dude. I hope my WW swells out like yours dude. those are some fine nuggets dude.

14. They will for sure. White widow doesnt put off large buds compared to other strains but it will be tasty.

15. Looking tasty, buddy!

I'm looking forward to coming down next weekend and trying out your herb :) And I think you'll enjoy some new genetics in your garden ;)

Be and grow well.

16. Looks great, I love WW grows, so beautiful.

and btw I love rotts, good looking dog.

17. great WW you got there.
    all that light can sure pump out some crystals.

what were that bagseeds from? mids or something dank?

18. i'm not sure what strain it is. I just found a couple in a bag I got. I found that growing random seeds like that usually doesnt work out that well, at least from my experience and friends experiences. Although the seeds look good they started to go hermy a couple weeks ago. I just picked them off as they came though and it eventually stopped.

19. I'm definatly lookin forward to the clones. Now we can actually have a grow off. :) I'll see you soon guy.

20. That sounds like a challenge.