Easyryder x Ak47 Pc Grow -FLOWERING

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpoolinTurbo, Dec 18, 2009.

1. I recently started my second indoor grow, and want to share it with you fellow GC members. It is not a expensive setup, but I will learn some things along the way and hopefully get something to smoke.

• I purchased 5 Fem. Lowryder2/AK47
    • 3 Sleestack x Skunk
    • 3 Kushberry
    • 3 Fem. Quicksilver
    • 3 LA Confid.
    • 3 OG18 x Skunk.
    I am growing the Lowryders indoor until it gets nice outside again then the rest will follow outdoor.
    I am using the following:

• Miracle Gro Organic Soil
    • 3 25W Cfls
    • Miracle Gro Singles plant food (It's all I have)
    • 1 Fan for now
    • Timer set for 20/4
    I germinated in a paper towel, and planted 4 days ago. The smaller one sprouted 3 days before the big one, maybe its just going to be a small plant. :confused: Can anybody tell me when to start feeding these?

Attached Files:

2. Day 6
    I gave a watering this morning with regular distilled water. I am going to switch to nutes in a few days. The temperature got a little high so I turned the fan speed up and it's now a nice 73 degrees. I will add another cfl today also.
    Not much change so I will not post picture, but heres the nice warm weather we are having :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. I would give it another week or two before going to nutes. When they are that small still it can burn the roots and kill your plant. I usually give mine ~3 weeks till they get some. Start out giving them nutes but watered down, like 1/3-1/4 of what it asks for. Then give it more each time until you get up to the recommended dosage. This can help with the shock to the plant.

There looking good dude!

Ha kinda looks like my outside. Gotta love the winter days...

4. Day 8
    Whats up GC it's day 8 and I woke up to some unhappy plants. I didn't check them yesterday, and they needed to be watered. Beginners mistake :eek: They were dry so I treated them to some distilled water and added another CFL. The small plant started to turn yellow I guess because she is thirsty, and still hasn't grown much. I guess I can't complain because I want them to be tiny, hence Lowryder. I might pick up a thermometer and ph test kit today. The grow is going slightly over budget so I hope it's worth it. I am waiting a few weeks before adding nutrients so I dont kill them. Let me know if I should change anything. :wave:

Attached Files:

5. Looks good man.
    I don't like to give nutes until I start to see the cotyledon fall off or shrivel up. Or I'll wait for a deficiency sign or 3 weeks, which ever comes first.

Good luck on your little Autos. I just started some too recently. :cool:

6. Day 12- Christmas Day
    Merry Christmas GC! For Christmas I got a skunk smell coming from my big plant. The little ones water leave is completely yellow and It looks like mold in the soil (Picture) Can someone please tell me what this is or could be? The bigger ones roots are showing in the drain holes so I will transplant them both today and hope this helps the little one. I received a Bonsai Tree as a gift and was told I have shown a interest in growing :rolleyes: Isn't that ironic....don't ya think. Well enjoy your holiday everybody and have a good new year if I don't update.

Attached Files:

7. your plant will respond better when it has some more room for its roots. there has to be a root ball at the bottom of that cup try transplanting to a larger pot for it that would stil be conviniant for the pc

sorry you already talked abt that i just looked a the pics and didnt really read the post:p

merry xmas

8. Well I transplanted them today, and it's not looking good for the little one. It only had 1 tiny root and the whole plant practically fell out of the soil when I was transplanting! Can anybody confirm that the soil mold/rot that I saw was doing this? I used all new soil and got rid of all the old. If I wake up tomorrow and its dead I will start germinating another. I was thinking maybe the quicksilver instead of another lowryder but I heard they get big and take a little longer.

9. Hello GC hows it hanging :wave:
    Day 15-Let there be light!
    She is looking great, and stinking up my room already. The little one hasn't grown in 10 days so I am giving it to a friend when my next seed germinates. He said he can fix it, but it's just going too slow and taking up space. I decided the Lowryder was the way to go so I started another AK47 x Lowryder. I also bought a new power strip, so I can fit more lights. I never really noticed how small my box was until now lol. I will just use some LST if it starts to get too big.

Attached Files:

10. Lookin good dude!
    Keep an eye on your temps too with so many bulbs in there. 85 or so should be good for growing. I've found 90 or more will stunt their growth. I had to remove all my bulbs besides one. lol

11. Thanks for the tip I think I have another fan laying around here somewhere. If I have one fan running off a 12v phone charger, and I hook another fan to it, do you know if it will be the same as just the one fan because it's driving two?

12. Hey Spoolin. Checking out your grow and I cannot wait to see how it goes. It sounds like you are doing Easy Rider (lowryder 2 X auto AK47) is that right? If so you will probably have to LST her a bit. My guess on your other plant is that some nutes from the Miracle Grow soil messed her up. I have read about that happening when people buy the miracle grow soil with nutes in it.

But otherwise your plant is looking good and is probably about to take off!

13. Yeah it's the Easyryder Ak47xLowryder. I always call it lowryder for some reason :D They are so interesting I am addicted to these things.

14. Dood you are not alone... all I hear are great things about that plant. I am growing my AK47 so that I can pollinate her and make Easy Beans.... gotta try it!

15. I just thought I would add a small update but my camera is dead. She started showing pistols with white hairs and she is bushing up very nicely. Today is day 18 and I am going to start the nutes in 2 more days. Hopefully it gets her growing bigger so I can do some LST. She is still really short for a AK Easyryder. Well Happy New Years eve everybody and have fun tonight :wave:

16. Hey Spoolin... My prediction is that she will start growing a bunch over the next three weeks. My LR2s are like that. On day 20 or so they are about three or four inches tall and six or seven inches across. Then after showing sex they stretch out. I am sure your little girl will do the same.

Have fun tonight!

17. Day 20!
    Well today is day 20 and she is taking off! She has started flowering and is getting bigger everyday :hello: Today should have started the nutes but I am going to start tomorrow since I ran out of distilled water. I also started germinating a Easyryder Ak47 seed almost a week ago, and it never germed so I started another. If they both germ I am going to have one crowded case :eek: I think I will try scrog with those two. As you can see in the pics she is starting to fill in nicely. Should I start to LST now? Thanks

Attached Files:

18. Hey Turbo. She looks great! Nice and lush.

At this stage I started gently pushing my plant over. I got it used to bending for a day or so ad then when there was room I got a piece of wire-tie (you know the little plastic covered wire that is wrapped aroud new chords etc.) around the stem about 1/3 of the way down from the top. Then I just started gently, a little more each day, bending it over more and more.

Getting the wire around without damaging it is hard. I waited until there was plenty of room to get my fingers in there and work.

Good luck man, but really she looks AWESOME!

19. Day 21
    I usually dont update this often but I have been bored lately :D Plus I think she grew a very good amount in 24 hours. I started nutes and LST this morning and I think I started too strong with the nutes. Its been about 8 hours since I added them and the very bottom leaves have a little yellow on the tips. It's barely noticeable but I noticed it because I know my baby like the back of my hand. If it's worse in the morning I will flush her and go from there. I have to admit that I didn't measure exactly...I was lazy and just dumped a little into a 24oz water bottle and dumped it in. :eek: Well I hope you enjoy the update.

Attached Files:

20. hey there. i got myself some lowryders. 5 blueberry lowlifes and 3 ak47. they grow crazy fast my blues r 10 days younger than the ak and r a couple o inche taller now

Attached Files: