The Regenerating Lavender

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by weednotcrack, Dec 18, 2009.

1. I decide to make a thread on this plant because it was snapped in two last week when it was 8 weeks into veg by my mom.There was one sprout was under the snapped area that wasn't drooping so i put a light over it.It's being doing great and all,but now i don't know when to flower it.should i wait 3 more week then start flowering or just go with the flow and see what happens?The first 3 pics are of it the day after it was snapped.The last 4 are pics of it 1 week under the light.i just added the second light yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. I would personally just start over.

3. well i'm thinking of it as more of an experiment.It was a clone of a female,but i'm guessing after the masses stress it must have gone under when it was snapped in half that it could turn male,but who knows? all that root system feeding one sprout might make some bomb ass shit.:cool: i know it wish full thinking,but i don't want to buy another clone and start over again.

4. Well over the course of one week i've prepared my plant for the 12/12 light schedule by gradually turning the light off an hour early.I'm starting to see some pistils shooting out so i know it hasn't gone male.I'm guessing i got 8 more weeks to go till it's done :D

Attached Files:

5. whats the size of that bulb?

6. it's a 23 watt,do i need something better??:confused:

7. It's week 1 of flowering and it's starting to spit out more pistils,but it's kinda hard to see them in the pictures.I think it's stretching,i don't want it burning,but i don't know if it's ok for it to touch the light during flower because it wants more light? Correct me if i'm wrong.:bongin:

Attached Files:

8. I put the second light back in,but i put it lower then the main light so that the buds down there can get some light.

Attached Files:

9. well it's week 2 of flowering and the buds are all hairy and starting to get bigger :D

Attached Files:

10. got my hands on a better camera .:smoking:

Attached Files:

11. ahahaa i get a kick outta your lights lol. pretty ghetto shit, but somehow it seems to be working! gonna get yourself a bit of nug! :) im staying tuned

12. #12 weednotcrack, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    Im stuck with the Crapper camera again,but the buds are coming along well.I add a third light,well it's really a lamp.it has a 13 watt in it,as soon i as i get that 32watt i'll swap the 13watt with the 23watt. 5 more weeks till it's done :D

Attached Files:

13. #13 weednotcrack, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    Hell yeah!i found the better camera :D o ,btw it's week 3

Attached Files:

14. It's week 4 and it's looks awesome so far.The hairs are starting to turn orange.

Attached Files:

15. Well the grow is over,had to cut it down on week 5.Oh well.It's pretty bomb,harvested like a good 9 grams.