Nov 2009 - SOG/1gal pots/Diesel (49)/1000W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by grass69, Nov 11, 2009.

1. So time for a new one and this till will continue with the Diesel (Lemon Diesel?) I used last time

Plant:
    Diesel (X49)

Grow Medium:
    ProMix HP/50% Perlite
    1 gal pots

System
    DarkRoom 120
    1000W (Sylvania)
    Air Cooled tube from Hydrotek - Might go with LR 1000 Vented shade this time.
    6" Vortex and 4" Vortex fans
    Lumatek 1000W ballast

Nutrients:
    GH Flora Nova
    Jump Start
    GH General Organics additives (root/seaweed)
    GH Diamond Nectar
    GH Kool Bloom
    Pro Silicate
    SuperThrive

Same as before - I won't be vegging the plants and will be flipping them once they are transplanted into 1gal pots - will finish in the 1gal pots. Will be growing 49 of them.

I'll be trying GH Flora Nova this time, used Advanced Conny last time.

From the previous grows, I got to say there wasn't much difference in growth/flower from the different manufactures. Basically non of the nutrients stood out above others.

2. This is about 10 day into flower. Seem this strain might be PK which was a mix up.

PB250050.jpg

PB250049.jpg

PB250048.jpg

3. nice set up my man, am i to understand u fit all 49 plants under 1 1k light?

whats ur room dimensions if you dont mind me asking, im very curious.

what kinda yield you get per plant doing that method?

4. Yes all 49 but had to use 1 gal pots. A table would be better but I wanted to see what would happen with 1 gal pots and it also needs to be movable.

Its 4x4x6

Over all should be 1+ LB for all of the plants.

5. How much are you trying to yield from all 49 plants? How long are you flowering for?

6. Should be 1lb + for all plants. I'll flower them for 7 weeks.

7. Nice, I might try the same method. That's a very quick pound of herb.

8. HGow long are you vegging if you're only flowering 7 weeks?

9. Interested to see where this goes.
    Signed up. :)

10. im in this looks cool..:devious:

11. Blimey - thats a lot of plants to look after. :)
    I'll be following.
    Best of luck

12. Flipped them after a few days of vegging.

13. i myself am trying to fit like 15-18 ( or will be shortly, had them going for a time on this set-up) 3 gallons under a 1k, similiar to yours... divice 50 by 3, you get about 15-16.... so i wanna compare our setups a little :), mine would be 6x5x6.5 dimensions. (auctucally 2 lights and double the length, but i think of them as 2 6ft sections)

14. For 15-16 per 1000W you'd probably need them to be about 3+ feet when they are finished. A lot of people do 16 in 3 gallon pots or 25 in 2 gallon pots.

15. From your experience, what are some of the best strains to grow in a space like this? I'm going along the same lines (1000watt over 16 plants in 3 gallon pots, will veg for 2-3 weeks before switching.) Can I go with anything such as white widow or northern lights?

16. Also, did you germinate seeds for the 49 plants or grow all from clones?

17. I don't know too much about those strains but you can do this from clone with most strains. Another short flowering strain is Cherry which is 6 weeks of flower and maybe a week or so veg.

18. I grew them all from clones. If you have access to clones there's no point to seeds unless your strain has come to an end or you want to make new moms or try out something no one else has.

Since clones are actually already mature plants they can be flowered right away.