Next Grow - Diesel/1000W/GH/Advanced

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by grass69, Sep 21, 2009.

1. So its time for a new grow. This time I'll be growing Diesel and getting out of Kush.

Plant:
    Diesel (X36) Don't know the details of the strain but its just called Diesel here.

Grow Medium:
    ProMix HP/50% Perlite
    2 gal square pots

System
    DarkRoom 120
    1000W (Sylvania)
    Air Cooled tube from Hydrotek
    6" Vortex and 4" Vortex fans
    Lumatek 1000W ballast

Nutrients:
    Advanced Conny
    Jump Start
    GH General Organics additives (root/seaweed)
    GH Diamond Nectar
    GH Kool Bloom
    Pro Silicate
    Dr K
    SuperThrive

I won't be vegging the plants and will be flipping them once I set up the light today. Will be growing 36 of them which will fill up the DarkDroom.

I'll get photos going in the next day. I also might get a live 24/7 web cam going. I'm just working out the details on this with someone.

2. sending good vibes to you on your grow grass69..peace bro.

3. Little slow on the updates. Here's a photo of the plants. I flipped them right of the bat so they are pretty small at week 2 of flower. I wanted to see what they looked when you flip them without vegging.

PA051013.jpg

4. #4 grass69, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    Day 27

diesel_flower_01.jpg

diesel_flower_02.jpg

diesel_flower_03.jpg

5. Why did you switch from the Sun Hut to the Dark Room?

6. The Dark Room is a little smaller its 4xr4 instead of 4.5x4.5 which for me worked a little better to stay hidden out of sight. BUT the Dark Room material is crap it looks like fake leather but my cats put holes into it. Their claws went in like a hot knife through butter.

I'll be getting a different tent next time which will have a canvas outer shell.

7. So you switched to get more room, but went with the smaller 4x4 (47"x47") Dark Room rather than the larger 4x4 (54"x54") Sun Hut?

8. I only had the Sun Nut 2.5x4.5 before.

9. So its about day 37 of flower. Not quite sure how long diesel has to be flowered but I guess probably 3 more weeks.

diesel_10_27_01.jpg

diesel_10_27_02.jpg

diesel_10_27_03.jpg

diesel_10_27_04.jpg

diesel_10_27_05.jpg

10. Few more photos coming up to week 7. Will let it grow two more weeks and then its chop time and start other one right away.

PA310026.jpg

PA310027.jpg

PA310029.jpg

PA310031.jpg

PA310032.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Ended up with 15 oz dry. Should have have more plants but couldn't grow in a table and had to use pots. With a table I could have put in more plants.

So my next crop I'm thinking of trying to use 1 gal pots and finish off in those. This will allow me to get 50 plants in there although I'm not sure how having such a small amount of medium will affect nutrient exchange between the medium and roots. I'll use the same strain (Some kind of diesel, possibly lemon as it smelled like a lemon and very fruity dry bud)

If I don't use 1gal pots I'm thinking of vegging for 5 days or so and then topping them to produce more arms.

I'll be starting at the end of the week so ill post with a new grow thread.

12. Hmmm, looks like you've done this a few times. Haha, awesome grow man, I'm just now learning about it.