Machineless White Russian 2009

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Hey GC!

Hope you all are doing well and having fun this summer!

Am not using the hydro rig this time around - opted to go with a soil grow cuz there's no setup involved. Apprarently in the summer it's tough to tend to anything that takes more than a few minutes without somebody short asking where you went, why are you, can I go, etc and that just drives me nuts so soil it is!

these seeds were started on June 19th, took a few days to pop and were kept in rw plugs under cfl until a couple days ago.

They did not grow much but they'll kick in any day now. Doing a REALLY short veg, just enough to grab a few clones and an "ok" yield

Attached Files:

2. Ill set in on this.I will enjoy watchin some white russian grown out!!!!

3. high green! Glad to see ya still around! I was startin to worry about ya too..lol! Sprouts look good hope all goes well with the soil. I'll be watchin!
    Peace, bugout

4. Lol, so the small people are at the question asking age huh man? That's a fun time. :p Welcome to interrogationsville. ;)

Good to see you back dude, we've missed you round these parts. :wave: Although the universe seems unbalanced somehow, your growing in soil and I'm dipping my toe in hydro! :hello:

Subscribed. :)

5. thanks for dropping in dude! I can't say enough about white russian - I LOVE IT! Ran it twice in hydro and it's a great strain - have never grown it in soil yet so this should be fun!

you "too" bug? was there any good rumor's or anything? I didn't even realize I was MIA
    nobody called or anything...

freedom - they are a lot bigger then you might think freedom - "why" was many years ago but I am still hanging on to "cuz I said so!" for dear life! that and I have a good lock on the garden and that's still working, they'd never steal my keys (not yet anyways, lol)

6. got them on 18/6 under a 125 watt veg CFL and it looks like they are growin a bit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thinking about putting the HPS on too!

Attached Files:

7. i'ma watch this one. :wave:

8. Have you ever grown in soil?

9. most of my past runs have been in dirt docmojo but it's the machine grows that get all the attention

:)

why do you ask?

10. Nice little run you've got lined up, IM. Tagging up on this one...

One question... how much water you giving to them in the solo cups? I've got a few seedlings popped and am trying to find that happy medium between soggy wet and bone dry. Using Light Warrior which makes things a little tougher cuz it holds water for days. It seems 30-40 ml is maybe a little light, they might be able to take a bit more. Curious what you might be giving them.

11. thanks for dropping by rasputin! I am starting to think I should have germed more plants than the 6 I got running right now

30 - 40 ml is fine if you are getting reasonable runoff through the bottom of the cup with that amount and you let it get almost bone dry between waterings. that should last 2+ days under HID, a bit longer under CFL

I water them when they feel light to pick up and for now I only add enough for runoff to start every other day. added a decent amount of perlite to the ocean forest so it doesn't hold a lot of water

less water is better, gives the roots a nice airy environment to dig through

12. Im tuned in for this one man..should be a good grow to watch. Hope all goes well:)
    Thanks for stoppin by my thread too:smoking: *lets burn one*

13. moving right along. not bad growth for a week

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Nice healthy girls ya got there. That is seriously good growth for a week! :eek: :smoking:

15. i just love the big cfl for vegging - it kicks ass for a $70 light ($50/bulb and ~$20 for the mogul base)

16. am with ya dankstar!

17. very nice babies Green....
    they need a bath though brother...did you see all that dirt on em:rolleyes:....

LOL....
    Im gald ur back around man... Im pulling up my little rocking chair....

18. damn dirty plants!!

(damn I am old - thought of charlton heston in when I typed that)

I need to go smoke

19. chuck!

glad to see you getting dirty man!!

all looks great so far.. subscribed :)

20. hey thanks aw!

too lazy to do a setup this round is the real reason (no matter what I say otherwise)

:smoking: