New Grow - NL#2, Blueberry, '98 Chemdawg -- and 1 seed from mids for fun

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wunschshrek, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 wunschshrek, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    New flowering pictures added at bottom

2. #2 wunschshrek, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    removed since i moved outdoors

3. #3 wunschshrek, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    Day 27 update.

I had a few problems with PH acidity during my 2nd week, because I started before I realized my digital PH pen was broken, so all my water was getting set to a way wrong PH.

Then it took 10 days to get to me, so that is why the very bottom leafset is yellow/brown and died.

You can see from the new growth however that the plants are flourishing.

Feeding them with Cal Mag Plus / Liquid Karma / FF Grow Big mixed into R/O water.

I switched them from Indoors to Outdoors on Day 14.

I will be transplanting them into 5 gallon pots within the next 2 days

Attached Files:

4. A few of them had started showing sex, I see pistils for sure on 5 of them -- although I expect they are 8/8 female.

I see buds forming on the very top of 3 of them.

I will get pics in the morning xD

5. Flowering has officially begun.

All 8 are females.

Attached Files:

6. Trichome Production has started! Noticed the first trichomes yesterday afternoon -- within 24 hours the amount of trichomes has easily doubled in size.

First picture shows you the improvements in the flower, and the trichomes that have started.

Second picture shows you the plant reaching for the sun like the good girl she is.

The lower/middle leaves are clawing a bit because I went a bit heavy with the nutes last watering, but it is not bad so im not flushing it.

Tell me what you think!

Attached Files:

7. They have thickened up and grew quite a number of trichomes in the past 16 days.

Here you can check out there progress.

Maybe now that they actually have somethin on them I will get a fucking comment from someone :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. There are a whole bunch of journals to go through so don't sweat not getting any responses man. On a more serious note, that is quite a greenthumb you got there man. They look very healthy and happy! 8 out of 8 female though? Come on, what's your secret:smoking:. Keep it up brosky.

9. Thanks for the comment xD

I know 8 out of 8 female, shocked me too lol.

4 of them were femmed seeds of Oasis, by I think nirvana, the other 4 are just bagseeds from real dank pickups (blueberry, chemdawg, other medical shit).

I just started 7 new ones, 3 of them are Isis (a haze hybrid, 13 week finisher =/ ) and the other 4 is some bagseed from some shit called blue moon rocks.

Anyway +rep

10. Hey wunschshrek, those are some very happy ladies! Bitedown got it right when he said there are a whole bunch of journals to go through; I took a few months off at the beginning of this year, and when I came back it seemed like the member count had tripled...
    The '98 Chemdawg in your title grabbed my attention, and I'm glad for it! :wave:

All of the pics look like they're outdoors, but are you just bringing them out there for pics or actually growing them outside?

The trichome production is out of control on those ladies, too. Keep up the good work!
    Peace
    DM

11. Thanks buddy!

I was doing them indoors, but sometime during the first 14-20 day period of vegging, my central air unit broke. I was using a duct from the central air to cool my lighting system, so since it broke and I didnt have the 5 or so thousand to buy a new one right then, I had to move them outdoors because my grow room was getting to over 90-95 degrees.

This is why they are so small, they started flowering after literally like 2-3 weeks of vegging, i didnt know if i moved them from inside to outside it would force flowering.

Thanks man!

I am using Tiger Bloom by Fox Farms, Liquid Karma, Cal Mag Plus, some cheapo organic soil I got from lowes for 6 bucks a 1.5 cubic foot bag(Jungle Growth all Organic), and R/O water from a system i bought at lowes.

My feeding schedule is once every 7 days.

I have to water almost every day though because it is 95-100 degrees here already in florida, since they are in pots, the pots can go from soaking wet to bone dry in as little as 24 hours with direct sunlight.

Thanks for the comments guys you made my day :smoking::smoking: Peace, stay safe.

12. nice growing man, congrats on all of them being girls and they look great!!

13. Thanks man,

I am going to try and update every 5-7 days like I have been from now on until they are finished.

I am buying a 60-100X mini microscope from radio shack tomorrow.

The best thing about growing ganja? Getting premium flowers, at a fraction of the cost, and never having to worry about having connects and the high prices and all that oher bullshit.

I must say, I hopefully will never have to buy bud again, just seeds and clones ;)

Pz everyone off to smoke a J.

edit:: BTW someone answer please. How long do you think until I can snip a popcorn bud off a smaller plant to try it out? I as thinking in about another 7-10 days, snipping off a small bud on a small plant, enough for a fat J, to get a sample of my hard work.

PZPZ

14. i hear ya, and its fun as hell, or fun as getting laid, no thats too much, as fun as, its just fun.

my last harvest i stored them and cured them or whatever in a vitamin bottle, like the flinstones kind, it was empty, but that aroma mixed with the bud was like heaven, it smelt so damn good.

shit, im sure if you buy some more seeds or clones you'll end up finding away not to have to pay for those either ;)

15. Haha Yeah, I told my mom I like growing it more than smoking it haha.

Well I am trying to keep my plants around 24, since I am growing outdoors and my neighbors while are cool as fuck, I don't want to push it. Right now I can keep these where no one can see them.

But once I get my next house, I am getting one with a basement I can build 3 rooms, one for mother veg and flowering, and hold about 50 plants, im going to fucking town.

This is my first outdoor grow, and I must say the sun is no joke. I have never seen such trichome explosion.

Where do you get your seeds?

I use dr chronic, but I am making an order in the next 2 weeks and I really want to try seedbay, they have some very very very exotic strains .

Has anyone ever used Seedbay for delivery to within the USA?

They Have some crazy shit like :

SSSDH x SSH = Super Silver Haze Diesel x Super Silver Haze :smoking:

Legends Ultimate Indica -- Always wanted that shit

I just can't decide lol.

I should have a bunch of haze from the 3 isus I have growing now, so I think I am going to go with a fast flowering indica.

Anyway im rambling way to much, pzpz.

16. whaaaaaAAAAAATTTTTTT ??!! you like growing more than smoking... ?!?! yea, me too..

oh man, thats going to be insane, i hope you do a grow journal of that one.. 50 plants. LOL, be looking out for george in their, cause your going to have a jungle. imagine bushes to the ceiling and having to crawl around to move in your room with that smell and all those being ladies. :D dammmmmmmnnnnnnnn. it would be like your waking up in a dream every morning but it being real.. and all that weed. lol and it never would end. :yummy: thats going to be AWESOME.

I have a entire free bedroom that i could grow kinda like that..."thinks for a while here" ... i better just keep it in the closet for now..

yup, i use the DR. ive used amterdamn marijuana seeds or something one time and only had like a 25% success rate with them getting here unconfiscated so i figured fck that and went DR and never had to go anywhere else since. 100% success rate getting here.

yea, goodluck deciding, i know what your going through!!

17. Where you at man, I was enjoying this...:confused:

18. wut happened to ur plants?

19. he smoked em all already and forgot to take a picture

20. I'll pull up a seat for this one :wave: