second and larger grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pheadrus, Mar 5, 2009.

1. i just sold an autographed guitar so i finaly got to buy some good equitment. i got a 400 watt HPS light, and a grow tent (no PVC or PU) and now im adding a new clone (from dispensaries, already rooted) every 7-10 days. right now i have black berry, sour diesle, and super silver haze. my purple head knocker died on me. the SSH is in the small container. its only temporary untill it gets better roots then its getting moved to a 5 gallon with the others.

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

2. IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

i ran out of PH down for a few days and the blackberry started to curl its leaves and all three got a little yellowing between the veins but i fix it pretty fast and now there growing fast, especially the blackberry. and they all have pearly white roots, which is a huge relief from the last grow which had really bad root rot. i got this stuff called water max and just a cap full every other day keeps my water perfectly clean, that and switching to Humboldt nutrients Oneness i havnt had any major problems. if every continues the way it is the blackberry should go into flowering on April first.

3. so i went back to fox farms grow big and my plants got a lot better. the oneness just didn't have a good balance. first Mg deficiency then iron, then i got that fixed then there was to much nitrogen. i got fooled by how clean the solution was but it wasn't worth it. you can still see a lot of spotting and some other issues but in the past 3 days since going back to fox farms its improved dramatically.

on the first i will be taking a bunch of clones from the black berry. and getting some new strains from the clubs. then start flowering a few things mid april.

IMG_3355.jpg

sour diesel
    IMG_3356.jpg

super silver haze
    IMG_3357.jpg

blackberry
    IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg