Cheechs First Grow. Coco/FF/CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CheechinSwishers, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Everything looks good brotha in my books! Good stuff. Make sure you keep it clean. Check the oh for flower I keep mine between 6 and 6.4 in flower

Slow motion is better than no motion

2. really? thought id just keep it at 5.8

3. Another update

download.jpg

Heres my other bagseed i planted on the 10th..
    download3.jpg

And added a 42w above her instead of the regular 23w..
    download2.jpg

4. Girls got their final haircut..good light going thru the bushy plant and the tall fatter budded one everything gets light as well...

download.jpg

5. looks like success to me.... :metal:

6. haha thanks man..def proud of myself in my first run..got some good seeds now for second run..

7. UPDATE

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8. also found out that my other plant is female the other day

9. Looking nice and healthy, subscribing to your thread. :bongin:

10. the one that i topped more and has the skinnier colas smells like nasty feet lol

11. Thanks man! I feel like coco was def the easiest way to go for my first grow. So hard to burn ur plants and as long as I always have run off I should have no problems.

12. looking good so far :hello: ......and yes that tent is bigger than i thought....... :confused_2: don't know what i was thinking :smoke:

13. Heres the little girl that show pistils about 4 days ago

3.jpg
    2.jpg

And another shot of the big girls

1.jpg

14. Very nice grow there!

I'm amazed at what CFLs can do for people who stick with them. Personally, they would drive me crazy, but I lack patience.

Good work and keep us updated!!

15. yea as long as u spread out ur cfls and keep them as close as possible you can still get a good yield..

Im now debating if i want to start doing 12/12fs every 3 weeks for a perpetual grow so i can constantly keep harvesting. since i have one tent. in 1 gallon pots, and the right training you can get close to an ounce every 3 weeks...debating tho..could do it the same way i did veg for a month n get a bigger harvest like this one... idk

16. id be waiting for bud tho that way and if i went 12/12fs perpetual i can pick new strains more often..

17. ok scratch that...decided im gonna just make a clone box out of a rubbermaid like i first started these off... this one is gonna have so much more detail..already painted it..gonna put the pc fans in later when the baby falls asleep...i have a 125w 6500k veg light ill be puttin in here. Im waiting on an order from amazon for the mogul plug for the light and a few other things..

this is where im at now...

download.jpg

18. UPDATE

plant 1
    1.jpg
    4.jpg

plant 2
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

plant 3 baby 4 kola plant
    5.jpg