20 Strain Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by oddpuertorican, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #1 oddpuertorican, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Hello GC, this is my 7th grow to date and I'm really looking forward to it.  I live in Canada and meet all local requirements.  I will be using (2) 10' x 10' x 8' rooms.  I will be covering the rooms with panda film, using a window unit in each room.  I am going with Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil/Perlite mix in 5 gallon pots and will be giving Advanced Nutrients a try this grow (will be my first time using them) AN Sensi grow a & b, Sensi bloom a & b, AN big bud, AN bud candy, and AN B-52.  I will be starting off vegging each room with (3) 1000 watt MH apollo grow lights.  I will also be using a co2 tank in each room, although I did not invest in a co2 ppm controller I will try to keep co2 at 500ppm in veg.  For flower I will be using 5k watt hps in one room and 5k watts hps in the other room as well.  I will try to keep the co2 around 1500ppm in flower.  I will also be using a 8" x 24" phresh carbon filter in each room attached to a hydrofarm 8" inline fan exhausting the air outside.  

Here are a list of the strains I will be growing
    1, Humboldt seed - Blue Dream
    2, Barney's Farm - Critical Kush
    3, Dinafem Seeds - White Widow
    4, Barney's Farm - Red Dragon
    5, Barney's Farm - Vanilla Kush
    6, Buddha Seeds - Purple Kush Auto
    7, Green House Seeds - Bubba Kush
    8, G13 Labs - Pineapple Express
    9, Strain Hunters Seeds - Flowerbomb Kush 
    10, Dinafem Seeds - Original Amnesia Auto
    11, Dinafem Powerkush
    12, Dinafem seeds - Critical + Auto
    13, Dinafem seeds - California Hash Plant
    14, Sensi Seeds - Jack herer
    15, Sensi seeds - super skunk 
    16, Sensi Seeds - skunk #1 Auto
    17, Green House Seeds - Super Lemon Haze
    18, Sensi Seeds - Big Bud
    19, Barney's Farm - LSD
    20, Barney's Farm - Pineapple Chunk

********pics coming soon********

2. Why have any carbon filter, you are legal. so whats the point. its going to be a fairly closed system running CO2.

3. I didn't use a carbon filter on my last 13 strain grow and EVERYTHING that I owned smelled like marijuana. My clothes, furniture, bed, I could not even bring my parent's or grandparent's over because they complained about how strong the smell was.  Even my neighbor's began to complain so to avoid all that I figured to add a carbon filter this grow.  I'm just afraid it could effect my CO2

LOL yea if you live on the same floor I can see it. I run 2K and my fucking house reeks like hell, like a skunk took a big shit in the house.

You got it going on bro... :D

5. #5 Kronicly Insane, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    You got some great strains growing. I just started a new grow myself and also am growing Flowerbomb Kush, LSD and critical Kush. They are less than 2 weeks old. Check out my grow journal and we can track each other's plants. I have grown Pineapple Express, jack hearer and blue dream. They grow great buds indoors. Buds are uniform, dense and covered with tricombs. When did you germinate the seeds? I will defiantly keep watching. Good luck and see you in my journal also.

lol I know exactly what you mean.  It got to the point where I got so use to it I couldn't even smell it anymore. 

I will definitely be following along with your grow as well, I am going to germinate them tomorrow morning.  I wanted to get the entire room set up first before I put my little girls in there lol.  But yeah this will be my first time growing Blue Dream, jack herer, and Flowerbomb kush so I'm really excited to see the results.  But it will be great to be able to compare each other plants throughout our grow.

7. Yes it will be cool to compare plants.

8. finally received ALL my equipment. Setting up room this weekend :hello:

9. haven't got much free time but i'm still setting up the room.

10. about 12 days from seed many of them are growing pretty slowly.  Started with CFL's now I have them under my 1000 watt MH lights for veg

11. No photos? Glad you got it up and running. Expect about 6 months before you have a final product. 2 months veg, 2 plus months flower, 7-10 days to dry and a month to cure. Some people skip the cure but it hurts the quality in taste and is hares to smoke. Cure allows the chlorophyll to gas off. Resulting in that grass taste disappearing.

12. #13 oddpuertorican, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Blue Dreams .1.jpg

Sorry for such the long delay for pics but here you guys go.  Sorry the pics are not the best quality.

trying to see what type of deficiency's a few of my girls are having any help will be appreciated

Attached Files:

13. pics coming soon

14. Here are some updated pics.

Purple Kush Auto's are on Day 32 from Seed.

FBK, Vanilla Kush, Bubba Kush, Red Dragon are on day 32 from seed

LSD, Pineapple Chunk, Pineapple express Day 25 from seed

WW x Big Bud Day 11 From seed

Attached Files:

15. I am planning on transplanting my Day 32 year old plants into 5 Gallon Pots Tomorrow.  What do you guys think?

16. Still haven't had enough time to transplant plants into 5 gallon pots shooting for tomorrow or wed.

17. Topped all of them on March 23rd as well as transplanted half the plants into 5 gallon pots I will transfer the rest tomorrow.

18. Finishing up repotting the last few plants in the am!! Pics coming in a few days

19. DAY 38

TRANSPLANTED ALL INTO 5 GALLON POTS

Attached Files: