Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Looking good, I'm inn, subbed.

2. U̶̷̲̅P̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅:̶̷̲̅ 2̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅2̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅4̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅
    About 3 seeds have surfaced ! They're showing two tiny leaves sticking out and look like they're about to say hi to the world. Finally this feels real. 100 days to go! (..lol)

On picture number 9 (the one before the last one) You can see my finger pointing at the seed that is pushing itself up to the surface and seems like is cracking slowly.

Always remember, family that blazes together - stays together.

_________________00__________________ 
    ________________0000_________________ 
    _______________000000________________ 
    ____00_________000000__________00____ 
    _____0000______000000______00000_____ 
    _____000000____0000000___0000000_____ 
    ______000000___0000000_0000000_______ 
    _______0000000_000000_0000000________ 
    _________000000_00000_000000_________ 
    _0000_____000000_000_0000__000000000_ 
    __000000000__0000_0_000_000000000____ 
    _____000000000__0_0_0_000000000______ 
    _________0000000000000000____________ 
    ______________000_0_0000_____________ 
    ____________00000_0__00000___________ 
    ___________00_____0______00__________

Attached Files:

3. #3 iNeedPot, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅2̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅2̶̷̲̅0̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅4̶̷̲̅
    All plants have successfully surfaced, #1 is doing incredibly well compared to the other 4. It just gives you the feeling as if #1 is an actual fighter. She's getting stronger and taller every few hours, I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. #2 is a let down, looks tired and weak, the leafs are very thin, feel dried out and impotent. #3,#4,#5 are getting bigger as-well, just not as big as #1. 

Today I have finally added the intake vent, there's some crazy airflow in there, it feels very comfortable to be inside and while lights are on 100% the temperature is pretty stable going anywhere from 22 to 25C (71 to 77).

So, there's one fan that is clipped on top of the tent, one fan that is on the bottom, and one vent from above keeping the air flowing into the tent from the outside. I'm about to install the other vent to extract the air from the inside to the outside.

Attached Files:

4. I'm almost more drawn to your crazy use of the text editor than the grow haha! Good luck... i'm sure you'll have some nice plants to show soon. 

5. The first few days are amazing. Watch closely!

6. Thanks guys. Yes I'm so excited. I haven't smoked weed in a while, and I most probably will not until the harvest which I supposed will be somewhere by the end of May. I'm putting my heart into this and hoping for the best. I'm gonna be vegging for 8 weeks most probably.

7. #7 iNeedPot, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    22/01/2014 (Day 4 of Veg)

Nothing much to say. I woke up this morning, I noticed they got a little taller. Also, you can see 4 more very tiny pots with seedlings in each. Those are unknown seeds I had from the one time I bought 30grams from someone and it came with plenty of seeds (over 25-30) and about 16 of them germinated I threw all of them in random small pots, some died some looked sick and some sprouted and died. Those 4 are the survivors of the 20 pack lol. I don't really care about them honestly, I'm not planning on taking them out of those tiny pots anyway, Im just looking at them for fun and when they grow bigger I'll place them in the kitchen as a decoration with maybe some tiny CFL on the side.

Attached Files:

8. Watching this! About to start a few myself and following threads like this really helps.

How do you like the construction of the tent?

9. Looks like you're gonna have/having fun! you certainly have the room to let those girls stretch in a 5x5

careful with those bag seeds you get attached to the little babies then you don't want to off them. so you flower them and wizz-pow you got hermie seeds in your good stuff... But I do like taking bag seed babies to practice new techniques with...

10. Tent is great, it's very comfortable and the price was great compared to other ones...

11. I'm facing a problem. It's day 6 of Veg and I don't know how, but everyday...... a new seedling shows up........ I basically have 11 plants now, and I planted about 6. I don't know what to do with them, they're just showing up out of no where from underneath the soil, everyday I find a seedling popping up out of no where..

12. How stoned were you when you planted?

13. I've been sober for over a month now...... I seriously planted 1 seed per bucket. I don't know what the fuck, another bitch just showed up and they're fucking big..... 12 seedling that are about 3-4 inches long and they're getting bigger I don't know what to do. Should I start killing them or... argh....... should I get another lamp and throw them (the 7 unwanted plants) on the side or something, veg them for 3 weeks and flower them straight afterwards? an ounce out of those would be sweet given the fact I'm dry and I don't have any access to any herbs right now.

14. Guess that's why they call it LSD, they make you start tripping lol! That's really crazy stuff man! I'm a complete newb but I have a theory, what if they're like conjoined twins or something, lol! Too trippy man, I'm definitely subbing to see this one to the end! I got a question, when you didn't have your intake vent going, what were your temps?

15. They were about 28C. The temperature dropped by 4-6C Now the average is 22-25. when lights are on, and about 17-18 when the lights are off.

16. Isso é estranho será que a terra veio com sementes, ervas daninhas etc?

Boa Sorte que cresçam com força! :)

17. Não, eu plantei uma semente no vaso. duas plantas mostrou-se......

18. Day 15 - update. Still no pictures (Still waiting for the charger, it's on the way Booo. Probably pictures in a few days.)

No improvement with the wilting, I don't see any signs of excessive growth other than the fact the sativas are getting bigger (The unkown seeds are sativas, very big fluffy yet skinny leaves, and it's getting taller and taller. It's about 20cm high and it's only 2 weeks old. The stem is getting thicker though. Those shitty crappy seeds are not letting me down, but they're males, so I'll probably have to sex them at some point.

I bought another 600W HPS kit, meaning there's another 90k lumens lamps in there (tomorrow I'll put it up and stuff) and I'll have a 180k tent.

19. Day 16 - 8ml of BioBizz Grow nute in 2x2 L containers (4L total). Gave 500ml to each plant.
    Wilting seems to fade off on some plants, and on others the plants still look green and wet, but they got this after-flowering drying effects where the leaves are just curling down looking like a big airy bud.

Note to self: Will apply another 8ml in 4L of distilled water later on tonight. 

20. *subbed*Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum