2 Vision NL Auto Fems (T5 HO CFLs) in Coco Coir with Perlite

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BigBudBuddha, Jan 9, 2014.

They really have turned around and I'd highly recommend them for any beginner - one hardy strain!

A guy over at THC Talk said that I don't have to spray them with plain pHd water anymore. Is that true? I feel like they love it a few times a day...

2. No need like he said, but any minute deficit especially micro's can be better served through foliage feeding. Nutes applied at different strengths and different stages of growth can help but is not recommended if plants are healthy, as yours are now.

3. Day 33 update:

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

4. Update...

Attached Files:

5. Subbed. Looking good and I'm interested to see how they turn out. I've got an auto grow going myself.

6. Should I switch to a 20-4 lighting schedule, or a 18-6 to promote flowering? Or, does that not really matter?

7. Tied down some of the fan leaves to allow more light to the bud sites. I'll post a pic later to see what you guys think.

8. With autos, 20/4 is a popular cycle I think. A guy I know runs his autos 20/4 all the way through

9. Okay well I'm on a 24/0 right now and they're doing good. I'm just wondering if it makes a difference if I switch from that to another at this point. You think your buddy would know?

10. I can tell you from my personal experiences thus far my autos have responded brilliantly to switching to a 20/4 light cycle vs 24/0.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thanks man! I just made the switch today so we will see how it goes.

12. Update on day 38! Tied them down so they don't look pretty but the buds will love me later when they develop more!

Attached Files:

13. Replaced the two 26W CFLs with 68W ones today. My rope ratchet comes tomorrow to raise/lower my T5. I'll post pictures tomorrow. They are looking real good - starting to bud.

14. I've got 12,400 lumens now...

15. Day 44 update. They are on an automatic 20/4 schedule with lights off at 1 AM to 5 AM. There are now the two 68W CFLs in 2700k.

Attached Files:

16. They're looking great! I'm anticipating some buds by mid-next week! I'm really happy I picked up those 68W CFLs.

Attached Files:

17. Update on day 50...

Attached Files:

18. Starting to fatten a wee bit...

Attached Files:

19. When should I start flushing? Been following the Fox Farms suggested every other water feeding. Been watering every two days - gallon split between the two; twice on water/feed day.

20. Day 56 update...

Attached Files: