Bigrams indoor training

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by biggram, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Yeah def easy to get carried away. I say go for it if you can, a couple good orders and you never have to make another one. Some stuff may not germ, etc. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

2. After this flower, when I recoup some grow change, I'm gonna put in the order. I love how Bonza packages the beans lol want to order just so I can see what title comes next hahaha

3. #223 SweetJamesJones, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    So what strains you looking to order? I know its kinda early just wondering if you had an ideaSent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

4. If my Sour D and BK flower like I expect them to, then gonna order two 10 packs, one of each. Sour d and bk are both Cali connection.

5. Oh nice man. Damn, they're CC! Should be legit. Thought you got those from another breeder lol. I haven't tried them yet, that should be a nice orderSent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

6. Ya Bonza is just the bank, think they buy from CC and a couple others. I googled CC and Bonza came up. Super jacked from all the great grows of sour D in here. I think if I got one other strain it would be mtf

7. #227 DopestDope13, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Found some pics on my girls phone of the sour og. Ive got a ton of em on there

Attached Files:

8. #228 DopestDope13, Jan 10, 2014
    Man, Looking at it, i cant help but wonder how it would have turned out with my current setup. These were start to finish with a 250W mh. Imagine a 6 or 1000W hps on em, ugh....

9. We all start somewhere. I had a check for back pay in my pocket and bought all the gear I could. Bought 14 clones and thought I was going to put them in three gal pots and garden all of them in my 5X5 hahaha what happened is I ended up vegging two plants for seven months waiting for two runs through the tent hahaha, by the time those two made it to the tent they were so deficient... Really learned a lot.
    Those ladies would be worth looking at again Dopes!

10. I cant complain. I was given everything to get me started, even the plants. I just have slowly been upgrading when my budget alows it. I say thatabout every strain lol. As i progress i constantly wish i had the knowledge i do at this point from the start, i always catch myself asking my girl " can you imagine if i had that strain now" lol.

Haha thats too funny... I did something similar in my first grow by vegging way too long, or just used way too much light. They were vegged under 2k of lighting for at least a month or 2. When i flipped them they were almost 6 ft tall. Needless to say there wasnt very much room for them to stretch lol cops came and took em a few weeks later., i remember i started bending the tops because i didnt have anymore room to raise the lights.

Im not sure what breeder they came from, ill wait and see how yours turns out, running it again would be a definite possibility 

11. 6' hey? Bet there was a ton of bud sites on em. Mind if I as what led five-o to your step?

12.  i went to jail the week before for beating someone up... Long story short they deserved it, threatened my girl and my livelihood. Anyway he ended up in the hospital and i got arrested. The cop that arrested me transferred from the city i used to live in to the city i was currently staying. He recognized me from when i was younger and used to cause a lot of problems. So he took me straight to jail and he kept telling me he would be back, i was 19 at the time so i was more worried about telling him off than taking what he said into consideration. The worst part is that a week prior to the raid i was at the beach looking for a place to get my medical reccomendation and i couldnt find the place, so i was like eff it ill just come back next week and get it...very next week the arresting officer along with 6 others kicked in my door, performed an illegal search and seizure (no warrant) and coerced me to sign a release form. I was a dumb kid and when they threatened to take my girl to jail i signed the damn papers and they just took me. Anyway i got my rec. While fighting the case and the d.a. Dropped everything from 3 felonies to a misdemeanor. I pled guilty to possession of under an ounce and had papers from a judge stating i could have up to a qp on my person and like a half p in the trunk of my car lol just wasnt allowed to grow for 3 yrs

13. Ive got the police report with pics of the grow, if i can figure out how to block all the personal info in it ill throw em up lol

14. :O

Attached Files:

15. Dang Dopest, those ladies were going crazy man! Do you remember what the stretch was like? Cops can be such assholes! IMO the judge thought the same thing, So was that for the assault beef and the weed, or just the weed? I'll protect my girl and fam with whatever means necessary! If that means a beat down then that's what I'm gonna do, end of story. Props to you for standing up and being a man bro!  

16. I know... If you ask me i was heading toward a very expensive failure anyway lol, but i guess you cant put a price on experience... Would have been interesting to say the least. It was years ago memory is a little hazy but i just remember after 3 weeks they got theyre first pistils and i had to bend some of the tops over to keep them from touching the light. they threw out the assault charges once i picked up all the ones that come with growing, even though they didnt have flowers yet. Judge was just doing his job imo it was the detective and my public pretender that were idiots. My pd advised me not to get my med rec. Her exact words were "its not going to make the slightest difference" . And then to watch a detective put his hand on the bible and straight lie about what happened, ill tell you that was the day i lost any little faith i had left in police enforcement!
    Thanks man, im a very humble person but im also a trained fighter, and theres just a couple things i dont take kindly to. Thats hurting the people i love, and putting my loved ones or my life in jepordy.. 

17. #237 biggram, Jan 10, 2014
    Public defenders are employed by the same people that are trying to hang charges on you! Never take what those guys have to say at face value! I did two yrs at 19 first time offense listening to mine :/ all they did was teach me to be a better criminal till I found a better Way.Right on, that's what I wanted to hear bro, aggressive plants! Lol

18. BubbaKush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411850.436302.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411868.514055.jpg BlueCheese ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411904.587244.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411927.182623.jpg WW ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411966.086032.jpg BlueDream ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389411999.120871.jpg

19. Sup GC, Rinsing has started, looking at two-three weeks to chop! BlueCheese is laying down on itself jus heavy/2weeks left. 10% amber nowBubbaKush seems to finally be dialed, very happy with this plant. 3~5% amber/3weeks left. @hyper- all plants will get 24hrs darkness before chop. They have already had a couple 24 hr off periods. @Dopest- BK pre98 is unfolding leaves as we speak, she is still in the dome. She is in a plug right now with water in the spill tray. When do you think she should come out of the dome?Have a great night Blades!

20. #240 DopestDope13, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Dang theyre really starting to swell! They look amazing! And that widow looks fantastic!! 
    Is the 24 hour dark thing to make them mature faster? I know at the end its supposed to increase resin or whatever, have you tried it before these? Sweeeet!!! Im super excited to see what the pre 98 has to offer, i took mine out at the second set, but its up to you im sure with your setup you can wait till 3rd or 4th set. I personally will never use the tray to germ again, at least not with the plug tray. they stretched soo much that they couldnt even hold themselves up. For me its now paper towel germ, then straight into soil, less hassle imo. Once you feel you can take them out without damaging the roots i would go ahead and pot em. Oh and im sure you already know this but no nutes until the cotyledon (however its spelled) shrivel up