Chubby Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chubbylove, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I'm starting my fifth grow tomorrow, I'll pick up 8 GSC clones. I use a 4'x7'x7' room. I have 2 lights, a 1K with a XXL hood & a 600 with a small hood when needed. I'm using H&G with Great White.

Here's my previous grows.

First
    Second
    Third
    Current

I don't have room to scrog, so I'm gonna try some tomato trellises. I have my room ready to go, just need some cookies.

Attached Files:

2. We have ignition, just have to dial in the fans. I start 12 hour shifts tomorrow, so I'll be sparse for a bit till my shift is done.

Attached Files:

3.  Finally off work. I transplanted Saturday & gave them their first feeding Sunday. I'm going to give my buddy my two smallest plants. Six will be ideal & I'll still max out my yield. Pretty good amount of growth in 3 days, nearly doubled. I gotta start some kinda lst soon, I'll figure that out tomorrow. My light is at 600 watts for now

Attached Files:

4.  I couldn't find the trellises I was looking for, so I bought some 2' garden fencing & made my own. I think these will work great for lst. I've got plenty left to make new ones for my 7gl pots when I TP in a month. These girls are growing fast.

Attached Files:

5. Good creativity!  Won't it be hard to extricate the cookies from the fencing when you transplant?

6. Thanks, I'll clip the wire if I need to. The 50' roll was only $25.

7. Quick update, week 2, trying to keep them down.

Attached Files:

8. Well shut the front door. Chubs is back !!

I am strapped in and will keep all appengages in the vehicle for this ride.....LET'S GROW !!!

9. #9 Chubbylove, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Good to see you TT.

Pulled the girls out to take a closer look. Things seem to be progressing well, these cages are working good, though I will have to cut them up when I transplants in a few weeks. I'm keeping the main stalks tied to the inside & feeding all the branches out, should make for some nice bushes to send into flower.

This is a cool video, not sure I would wanna grow for a living, prolly sap most of the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4O-CuvrdY

Attached Files:

10. Your LST looks awesome.  You went from 8 to 6 when you gave two away.... now I only see 4.  Another gifting or just didn't take pics of all of them?

11. Thanks GtG, I still have 6 girls. They are under a 600 right now. I'll throw the 1K in there in a couple weeks. Here's some Blue Dream from my last crop.

Attached Files:

12. i like blue dream it has such an awesome smell. Looks good

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanks, I really like BD, great smoke & I got a huge yield from a couple plants. It was a little lanky, but filled out nicely. I'm really having fun training these GSCs, the fencing & wire ties make it a lot easier than tying it to the pot with string. It's cloudy & cool today, my room is under 75* I go back to 12 hour shifts tonight, nose to the grindstone, it's been nice having 9 days off. I got nearly all my home projects done for the year. Peace out.

14. i fell you on those 12 hr shifts i used to have a job that was 12hr shifts. those long hours sure do wear u out dont they?

15. Things are starting to get smelly in my room. This is some Big Bud from my last crop. I just started week 3, my schedule works out so that I can transplant & flip them during time off. I saw a couple gnats, so I'll get some Growstones to dress my pots. They are starting to suck up the nutes & everything looks super healthy in spite of all the twisting & turning going on.

Attached Files:

16. It's good to finally get off work for a few days. Starting week 4, I keep tucking the branches back into the cage. These are the healthiest girls I've grown, can't wait to flip them in 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

17. Looks awesome! Did you cover their dirt with large rocks?  May I ask why?

18.  Thanks, they're Growstones, I use them to control fungus gnats & they also help protect the roots from water erosion. I bought a new glass pipe.

Attached Files:

19. Glad to see you got the candles lit again Chubb. I was thinking of doing something similar for lst and this looks interesting although transplanting looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks for dropping by Nugg. This is so easy, much nicer than dealing with strings. I tuck the new growth back in/out of the cage as it grows once or twice a day. I'm going to use some big dikes to cut the cages away when I transplant. Then I'll make 2' cages for the 7gl pots. These girls are growing fast, but I'm keeping them under 2' easy. It's fun to play with, I've only broken one top about a week ago. It will be fun to see what they do in the stretch.

Attached Files: