Ironheads Perpetual Dream Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Can you flip back and forth to my porch. I need this there for reference? 

2. I would have the same problem, but I run my exhaust 100% of the time.

3. Fuck what about PG/E...Z

You know I didn't think of that though, only because my exhaust and intake are on the same timer. In the summer that would be warm air flowing in lights out, and cold air during the winter. 

Put them on separate timers...I know. What does your H sit at lights out Z?

4. #4884 SweetJamesJones, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    @[member="Ironhead"] did you say you use the epsoms every time? Or just once or twice in flower. I just saw it but I can't find the post now   :(

@[member="dlsmokes"] , question? What size are your lights and extraction fans. When I had the 6inch venting my 1000w the spikes got real crazy in summer. Like 80%+. Also increasing the house temps (ambient? idk kinda high) has made a huge difference in RH since it started to cool off but of course that's a bigger gas bill. I guess the cooler temps are good for it to grow and develop   :confused_2: I also am always exhausting like Oz ^^, there's still an increase at lights out but not nearly as much 

5. PG/E??

Lights out it sits at 50% 

I also use passive intakes, I do not force air into my tents just out of them. 

6. #4886 Green Gun, Jan 26, 2014

:eek:  :eek:  Do tell.

\n 
    \nSo no longer nute/molasses/water?  I wonder if nutes/molasses is the way to go. I also go straight nutes during veg and the 1st 2 weeks of flower. 
    \nCould it have been the koolbloom burning me all this time :hide:
    \n\nI don't add any water/molasses the first 2 weeks of flower either.. just straight nutrients every feeding to get them as big as possible, then after the stretch of around day 14, I'll drop a fat molasses watering on them. Molasses is the only thing that I've ever added in flower with such amazing noticeable effects. 

7. PG&E.. :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

the space is 8x6x8, but I myplants sit in 6x6 of it..

1 1000w hps, and 1 600w mh 

I would like to do that. I'm looking for a larger exhaust fan now. 

8. I buy my power from someone else, so PGE went over my head...

Are you asking how if effects my power bill? No noticeable difference when I run the fans 24/7 or 12/12....

Ya know brotha I been trying to drop it on the flowering plants about once a week. I'm gonna add it to the molasses waterings next to see if that makes much of a difference. 

Could be.. how much are you adding per gallon? Still doing the FloraNectar too?

10. #4891 Ironhead, Jan 26, 2014

I love the stuff dude.. the plants look like proper plants y know? Great stuff..

I have wondered if I could do a molasses/humic acid tea for my water day.. Mixing organics with synthetic nutrients is fascinating to me.. The 2 obviously go hand in hand regardless of what I've read on the subject. 

You think making a tea like that raise the ppm somehow? I can't imagine it doing so.. 

11. #4892 slickpudding, Jan 26, 2014
    Hey everyone! I've been lurking for a while, but I was prompted to come say hello, can't wait to absorb all of the knowledge coming from this thread. And thanks Iron!!

12. Welcome brotha! You are just in time for a nice update on the garden tonight. :D

Any fellow Jarheads in here need to stop by Slick's journal to see what being stationed in Hawaii can do to a man! :p :laughing:

13. I've been curious about mixing synthetic and organics. From what I've read, high phosphorus synthetic nutrients can really mess up the beneficial bacteria. I wonder if using worm teas regularly would help keep the soil life alive. What synthetic nutrients are you currently using?

current grow
    <a class="bbc_url" href="http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-%22perpetual%22-grow">http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/906719-greenbudguy's-"perpetual"-grow</a>

14. #4895 slickpudding, Jan 26, 2014

Thanks dood! Can't wait!

15. Man Hawaii must be nice !! I know u gut to wrk n stuff but definitely a gem of a place to get stationed !! Prob great green. hmm maui wowi lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. It was, I miss it more and more everyday.. Maybe someday I'll go back... I now live in northeast PA though, polar opposite hahaha.

Only Micro and Bloom from General Hydroponics..

And you bring up yet another reason to not use KoolBloom, its a super high phosphorus nutrient.

I have had great success using mycorrhizal when transplanting.. humic acid, molasses, and Protekt which are all natural ingredients. All with synthetic nutrients. It CAN be done folks. :)

18. [quote name="slickpudding" post="19410911" timestamp="1390765936"]It was, I miss it more and more everyday.. Maybe someday I'll go back... I now live in northeast PA though, polar opposite hahaha.[/quote]I'm on the east coast as well .... ain't anything like them beaches over this side Florida I guess be the closest thing. But Hawaii must be a whole new level I'm making it out there maybe when I marry the mrs . Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Caribbean beaches are not so bad eitherSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app