Herojuana OG scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bullscrog, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Day 44 from root. This is right before I flushed ad flipped lights to flower. T5ho lights and foxfarm soil / nutes. Any advice on how I'm doing or things I could do better?

image-2422932112.jpg

image-1343969419.jpg

2. 150 views no replies. Guess I'm doin alright? Haha

3. What kinda fox farm nutes r u using?

Check out my Jackie and Jah in my CFL grow! ALSO check out my Bonsai Cannabis Training thread

4. Got the trio + powders. I'm lookin to get the root and microbial tonics for next round though.
    And right on ill check it out!

5. By powders you mean the Beasty Blooms, chaching, and opensesame?

Check out my Jackie and Jah in my CFL grow! ALSO check out my Bonsai Cannabis Training thread

6. Indeed I do!

I let em alone for first couple weeks. Then around week 2 started with big bloom. Then grow big at week 3. Just added open sesame last feeding before light flip. They vegged a total of 6 weeks

7. Nice bro! I think you are set homes, if you want, get a real nice foliar like you'll wanna get a wetting agent such as Wet Betty from AdvNutes or Sticky from Humboldt
    Then you'll wanna get some AmHydro SuperNova :) or no foliar! ;) many pro's use no foliar, many do

8. Appreciate the input dude! I'm prolly not gonna go foliar though due to the scrog, there is lots of bunching of leaves and any added moisture could spell mold for sure

9. Great point!

10. Bump for second opinions? I should be able to post current pics tomorrow. Gonna just keep posting in this thread til harvest.

11. I got a can 9000 filter hooked up to a 4" hurricane fan. 174 cfm but I have it hooked up to a speedster at the low/medium setting. Air is sucked in from bottom and expelled above. Then I got a 6" clip fan blowing over the canopy at all times

12. Fucking pristine setup :clap: if your not having any problems with the grow, you should be able to just kickback and watch em grow :)

Check out Jackie and Jah in my CFL grow! http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1182103-hows-first-cfl-cabinet-grow-goinn-jah.html

13. #15 HydroKidd, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    If you really want you can get more lights, maybe some LED's on the side, this will give you a broader spectrum, theres these led's you can get that are called pontoon lights or something, they help your plants fall asleep faster, it can take plants up to 1hr to fall asleep after lights go out, pontoons help induce the sleep cycle, this is because there is some spectrum of light that the sun gives off when its setting, inducing the sleep cycle for a plant, the pontoon lights mimic / reproduce this spectrum

Check out Jackie and Jah in my CFL grow! http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1182103-hows-first-cfl-cabinet-grow-goinn-jah.html

14. Very nice! Is this your first Scrog? It looks well done man

15. Appreciate it! And yea I'm tryin to figure out something to get more light/spectrum because its a small space. 2' deep but 6' long and 6' tall.

16. Thanks toffer, yea my first scrog and first grow that's all my own lol.

17. **check the edit

18. That sounds nuts I've never heard of that. I'm definitely gonna get an 8 bulb t5 if I decide to keep flowering in here next round, but I'm prolly gonna make a large box to put a hps and other fun stuff so I can keep mothers here cause I like this strain and had no where to clone it off :/