Auto Seeds Berry Ryder with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So just so I get it right you are running a soil grow with drip irrigation system. Is it a continuous feed? If so keep your ph at 6 max. Also I would suggest cutting back on the watering a bit. Might be drowning the roots.

2. #322 itzTiz, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    No not continuous at all. the autopots, fill from the bottom once the e pots have been dry for a few hours, then it fills about an inch deep, till it uses all the water and the pots are dry again, and it repeats. they are designed to run only 50/50 coco/pearlite. but every time it fills teh pots, since the plants are so small, they arent drinking fast enough to bring the pots down fast enough to keep water off of them constantly, i just shut of the resivoir today and have turned ot hand watering from the top once a day and draining any excess from the mini resivoirs connected to the individual pots.

3. I had somone else say they looked like they were drowning too, i believe yall might be right. Thanks guys! ill post how they look in a few days, should i continue with no nutes?

4. Really enjoyed this good job on the micro tub!!!

5. Could you please rate how airy and fluffy the buds are? Just trying to get an idea of what you can do with autoflowers and CFLs:D

6. Just got to add that trunks is the shit desu

7. How bout some close ups of the cured buds?

8. Dried and cured. Smoke report is very smooth and a nice sweet taste. Not super berry tasting but very nice easy smoke. The high is very nice. Came on slow at first then all of a sudden I was ripped. Had about 20 minutes of couch lock which was perfect for watching the masters then had a little appetite increase and then was nice and active cleaning the house with a nice calm head buzz. Very happy with the strain.

image.jpg

9. Also the buds are pretty dense ( for cfl ). They have a little smush to them but really tightened up during the curing. Went from 3 jars full from when I first started curing them to a loaded two jars.

10. Nice pull man :smoke:

11. Thanks man. I am very happy with the outcome.

12. I am running berry ryders, and every single one of them are a little different than their sisters, one was short and fat, one tall with long thin leaves, and 2 were average height and bushiness. Check out mine, they are at 60 days, 3 lst'd one not. Wish i woulda Lst'd her tho cause the LST BR's are almost solid nugget and 3 times the size. http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/1217118-lst-vs-non-trained-autoflower-dwarfs.html#entry18064095

Let me know what yall think. Id like to compare yields to other BR growers to see if im at an average or not. Thanks all!

13. How much did you yield per plant? I am so curious about how much each of my Berry Ryders will yield, as of now one looks about 14g, and the other two look to be about 30g each. But as the luck of the harvest goes, i wont know till its dry =)

14. Hey man. I posted it a page or 2 back but I got just around 30g. Weight has fluctuated during dry and cure and have smoked some and still have 27.5 left.

15. Nice, sorry i didnt see the post >.<  since im inexperienced with Dwarfs, I was worried cause they were looking so small, but now, almost the entire plant on 3 of the plants are bud, and the one that i didnt LST, is one solid bud from top to bottom, I was guessing they are about 30g each also. What did you do for drying? When i dry my outdoor, I have so much that the only way for me to dry it all is to put it in paperbags for a week, and since it is only outdoor, i never needed to jar cure. These buds i definately want to jar cure, but  Im nervous cause its so easy to end up with that hay/mold smell, and id be mortified if my Jar cure doesnt go right. Thanks for the tips BTW =), my plants are looking much healthier than when i was looking for help a month ago!
    [​IMG]

16. Yea man they look awesome. So I cut trimmed and hung mine in a cardboard box for a week. Then took the buds off the stems and jarred them. I opened them and took the buds out for about an hour a day for the first week then every other day the second week. Then twice a week from there on out and now they are in there only being opened when I grab some. I will say it took a while to cure good and get away from that grassy taste but now there's a nice berry smell and more mild taste. Could probably still use more time and it will get it. I put a half ounce away in my safe labeled and dated and just gonna add it to the collection and let it age for quite some time. Trying to start a bud version of a wine cellar.

17. Looks greAt bro. I currently am chopping  my NOrthern light blue auto. First run at a Auto, by  you should check the lst job I did to her! Looks good bro.