3rd Time's a Charm? 1.6K WW Soil

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chubbylove, Oct 26, 2012.

1. #1 Chubbylove, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Beans sprouted out the cubes today, 9 of 12 so far, only need 6 healthy girls for my legal grow. Going single strain White Widow. I'm hoping for a smooth grow, no PM, nute burn, or wifey damage this time. Going 60 day veg/60 flower schedule, so it will be a while. Using H&G with Great White. I have 2 lights, 1K & .6K, both dimmable. My space is a 4'X7' room. Also have a 6 bulb X 4' T5 I'll use for a bit.

The other three have sprouted.

Attached Files:

2. Things are progressing well. All have sprouted, might TP into cups tonight if they look ready. Very please they all popped. I will grow out until they show sex, pick the 6 healthiest girls & give the rest to my buddy.

Still have work to do on my room, but had company the last couple nights, will get it done next week. I'm going to buy a 6Kg Fire tank next payday, that will be an easy sell to the wifey. It sure is nice to have the fuss of harvest behind me & enjoying the fruits.

Attached Files:

3. nice digs. be sure to check out mylar. it works

4. My room is so tight, I'm afraid I would damage mylar because I'm always leaning against the walls. I TPed this morning.

Attached Files:

5. What up.:wave:

Where did ya get your Widow at? I have grown Nirvana's and a friend gave me another kind, but said its from the Attitude.. who knows. The Nirvana one was amazing though for sure.

I'm subbed!:metal:

6. My buddy ordered some seeds from Amsterdam a few years ago & a friend of his had his first crop pollunate & he has a bunch of seeds. Not sure the name of the company, but it is the best strain I have ever smoked & that's sayin a lot.

7. Well hopefully these seeds end up being just as good as you remember. I'm along for the ride with ya.:smoke:

8. Thanks man, I'm excited. I had a single WW last crop that I wish I could have gone another week with. This strain takes a little longer, 70days for flower from what I've read. I just need 6 healthy girls out of the 12 I'm starting. Gonna water for a least another week before I begin nutes.

9. Hey.. just pulled up a chair and lit a pipe. I am in. Looking forward to this grow.

The Idiott.

10. Thanks, here's what my last WW looks like. Harvested last week.

Attached Files:

11. Subbed, hope things go as we'll for you as your last grow:smoking:....stokeley

12. Subbed for the long run on this one for sure!

13. Well things have been going poorly in my attempt to sprout & grow from seeds. My first dozen are on life support (what's left). My second batch are doing OK, just popped a few days ago. I think I experimented too much with the light & humidity dome. My buddy suggested I get a airstone & I think it's helping along with some light nutes. I'm going half dose on the first batch & quarter strength on the second. I'm keeping my T5 at 50% for now. I put them on a 20/4 schedule, got a heat mat under the seedlings that comes on during lights out to keep them warm.

I'm starting to regret using the sponge blocks, my wife thinks they were the problem with some veggies we grew last year. Anymore problems & I will get some cuts. First pic is first batch, then second, then all.

Attached Files:

14. #14 Chubbylove, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    I germinated another dozen seeds, only 6 or 7 survived from the last batch & I transplanted them today into gallon pots. The airstones really helped with 1/4 strength nutes. I think I'll hang my 600 watt & dim it down in my big hood. I'm going to order my 6K fire extinguisher today from the local shop.

I straight watered them first for the transplant, next will be 1/2 stength (what they've been recieving for a few days) & will ramp it up to full dose over the week. This batch of seedilings are doing much better than the last.

Attached Files:

15. Hey Chubbylove. Looking forward to watching your new grow.

16. Hung my firetank today. Baby girls are doing fine, gonna pawn about half of them on my buddy today. I only need 6, but will prolly save 8 or 9 in case of males. I'll start week 2 nutes this weekend & crank up the 1K ballast. I got 600watts going now.

Attached Files:

17. subbin in

18. #18 Chubbylove, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    Thanks Nugg, love the stuff you do. I gave my buddy 6 babies, prolly give him 2 more in a week. That will leave me with eight to keep an eye on. They're under 600 watts now, prolly switch to the 1K watt next week. I'm enjoying the lack of maintainence right now, playing a lot of WoW with the kid. Can't seem to load a pic.

19. Things are starting to take off, real good growth. I have the light slammed down as close as possible. I'll have to raise it next week when I switch to 1K watt. Fungus knats are almost gone. I wanna get rid of at least one plant next week. I may switch to a 6 week veg instead of 7 with monster growth.

Attached Files:

20. is that fire tank a self contained unit? no plumbing or anything running to it?