Miscbrah's Perpetual Cookie Jar-Multi Strain!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by miscbrah3284, Aug 27, 2012.

1. #1 miscbrah3284, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    :wave:

Guess whos back?

Finally back in the growing game after a short break.....All my equipment and nutrients will be the same, but i got some exciting genetics!!!

Clones:
    2 x Girl Scout Cookies thin mint cut
    2 x Cherry Pie
    2 x Blue Dream
    1 x Super Sour OG
    1 x Platinum Cookies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Currently got all 8 transplanted into 3gallon pots of coco/perlite under my 8 bulb T5...I will flower under 600w lights and i have 2 identical light set ups.

I will be germing some seeds as well that I have! I definitely wanna run:

Reserva Privadas Skywalker OG
    Cali Connection Blue Dream Haze and Buddha Tahoe OG
    Dinafem Critical+(AMAZING PLANT TO GROW)
    TH Seeds SAGE(Top 5 best imo)

Lets get it goin!

2. imma watch... no I'm PRETTY!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXYNDau3TU]Pretty Cheese!! - YouTube[/ame]

3. Word, wonder how good the gsc actually is or if its a hype Strain

4. subbed :D currently getting hit by the ass end of that tropical storm lol

5. Stay dry.

6. subb'd. trop storm is just getting to me now

7. Subbed. Killer lineup. What's the genetics on the platinum cookies?

8. im guessin platinum og x girl scout cookies...

9. Subbed fo sho Brah!!! Welcome back!:wave:

10. GSC is more than hype IMO ;) such a killer smoke.
    Hope ya got a cut that rocks brother
    I've seen some awesome off site cookies grows.

here's to yours being even better:metal:

11. Good line up brah! I really liked my Crit+ is was very fruity. I am running her again pretty soon. Good to have you back on the city :smoke:

12. Just finished reading through your last journal and really loved seeing what you could do with those plants, looking forward to what you can do this round. Also, I can't wait to see if the GSC lives up to its hype!

13. Subbed! Welcome back! Hope ya enjoyed the hot ass summer I c you aren't waitin to get back to business.....:) Been waitin for a gsc journal to pop up....:smoke:

14. [quote name='"kdiesel"']Subbed! Welcome back! Hope ya enjoyed the hot ass summer I c you aren't waitin to get back to business.....:) Been waitin for a gsc journal to pop up....:smoke:[/quote]

Hell yeah that gsc is good stuff. Cherry pie is one of my faves too, I'm excited for all of these :D

15. i will, school got cancelled :D

stay safe bro, it knocked our power out a few times and we got some flooding here in palm beach county but thats about it :smoke:

16. Stay safe out there east coast brahs! Thanks for all the replies! Super Excited for this run...after all the herms from the last grow im gunna try to cut back on fem seeds if i can, or at least try to stick with the tried and true.

All these clones came from Harborside in Oakland and I got to check out the end product of each so i must say im very excited.

I got multiples of my favorites cuz I plan on cloning them out...for example, 1/2 gsc and 1/2 cherry pies dont look as strong as the other.

btw girl scout cookies is not hype lol

17. That's really awesome that you got to try the end product of each! Did they just happen to have all of them in stock at the time so you were able to buy some of each, or did they give you testers to try out?

18. [quote name='"cripes0103"']

That's really awesome that you got to try the end product of each! Did they just happen to have all of them in stock at the time so you were able to buy some of each, or did they give you testers to try out?[/quote]

They had the buds in jars behind the counter to look at and smell, not smoke or buy. I've tried all them but cherry pie

19. That's awesome. Tried GSC back in the bay in March, never see it down in LA tho, let alone a clone or seeds!

Maybe I'll have to take a trip up north soon...!