Second Time Lucky - PC Grow - Fruity Chronic Juice

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Blooming Idiot, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hi all :wave:

some of you may have seen my first efforts fail miserable so decided to go macro with just 1x fruity chronic juice - fem in a large pc case.

Seed will go straight into biobizz all mix that has been slightly flushed to drop the nutes a little. Not got any nutes yet they are on my list.

Got a 125w veg cfl, going out to buy intake and exhaust fans later today.

Got diamond mylar for the case too.

And I finally bought a ph kit, my tap water reads 7.5 but am I right in thinking the biobizz is ph'd so I need not worry?

Started germinating last night in the tuppaware box with kitchen roll, temps in the tub are a steady 26 on top of my boa's viv and opening twice daily to air.

More pics to follow as I get the case sorted :D

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      388.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      430 KB
      Views:
  2. Case is a CHIEFTEC ATX measuring DxWxH - 470mm x 205mm x 504mm for the interest of all the macroheads!

3. Quick update...

Took ages to gut the thing :mad:

cfl now fitted (only just!)

I was left with huge holes either side after gutting so gaffa taped every gap and installing 2 pieces of strong cardboard which will later be covered in diamond mylar.

Intake bottom right and exhaust under the light. Picking 2 fans up tomorrow.

Have a therm/hygro to attach somewhere and a 2 way heat probe that I can monitor from the outside.

Any advice would be great before I carry on tomorrow,

cheers :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      336.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      313.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      331.4 KB
      Views:
  4. bumping for your sake

5. What are the temps in your box with the lights on?

Add an outtake fan in the spot on the top. It's good that it's up close to your light to pull some additional heat out. The bottom should be find with as a passive intake without a fan. I'd only be worried about whatever your using for a planter blocking it.

6. Thanks for the advice,

head over to my more recent thread as this one never got noticed,

more advice welcome, cheers

http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1072434-advice-before-finishing-off.html