My 5400 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by marcog357, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Hey fellas, so I had to start a new journal because my title was not accurate enough. I have acquired 2 more 1000 watt lights so my previous thread "3400 watt grow" was inaccurate. Here is my new set up and my grow. It took me a while to shift all the lights around but i finally did it last night so here is the update. Im super excited about my young flowering plants. They are super huge and budding like crazy. I vegged them longer than usual because they had gotten sick so I had to nurse them back to health, and healthy they got! :hello:
    Here are the pics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Here are the new babies :) All same strains except for OG Kush and ChemDog thanks to a good friend.
    [​IMG]

3. These are almost done, just a week or 2 left im thinking, just depends on indoor mother nature haha.

Green Poison
    [​IMG]

LA Confidential
    [​IMG]

4. MY PURPS ARE DOING SO WELL!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Love your grow room. If I went indoors it would look similar to yours. You have to tell us how your La Confidential turns out - Snoops favorite. The leaves on the B52 from your previous thread are wide and almost waxy looking. Is that good smoke?

6. Thanx bud! LA Confidential is great stuff, potent with more of a mind high. Something you could toke on during the day. As far as the B52, this is the first time I ever grew it so ill let ya know when its ready :)

7. Looks awesome. Got any pics of that Jack Herer?

8. :D Here ya go. This is some of the Jack H i have going. :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Ahhhh sweet Jack. Mine are about the same as the second pic. Day 21 today, just waiting for the sun to come up in their room and go check the sweeties.

10. Got some new strains today :D Chocolate Diesel, Bubba Wreck (Bubba Kush X Train Wreck), Purple Gangster
    [​IMG]

11. looking sweet as man! nice grow, man must be hard controlling the temps in a room like that!

12. Looking good as usual.

13. not really. ive managed to keep it at an average of 75F with the help of some good ventilation and some fans.

14. Thanks! :D

15. Some sad news, 3 of my Green Poisons decided that they we're males trapped in a female body and decided to go hermy on me. One of them was totally pollinated and some of the tips of my other ones seems to have a seed or two. So they had to go... DAMN

16. So fuckin pissed right now, all of my plant have at least a few seed pods. DAMN! Well, ill salvage what i can...

17. ok. so the green poison pollinated the og kush. great. now you have a new strain. calm down. LOL

18. You dont understand. You dont want to plant seeds that came from a hermaphrodite. They will carry the gene in them to herm on you when they get older. All these seeds are tainted. Damn that genetically weak green poison. I am keeping a close eye on them, they have a seed here and there but not a total loss at all. I was able to harvest some before the disaster hit :D
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. [quote name='"marcog357"']

You dont understand. You dont want to plant seeds that came from a hermaphrodite. They will carry the gene in them to herm on you when they get older. All these seeds are tainted. Damn that genetically weak green poison. I am keeping a close eye on them, they have a seed here and there but not a total loss at all. I was able to harvest some before the disaster hit :D
    [/quote]

Sorry to butt in, BTW very impressive grow. :)

But I had a question, if some kid found a seed in a mj that he got from a Well respect club. Not sure on the flower he said it was blue dream and it was dank. But I don't want to risk germin this seed growing it out a mom, take clones and flower them in my tables.

Since the grower must of stressed or perhaps got tainted will that seed carry hermi traits?

Should I not even waste my time and focus on.the genetics I have?

I would be pretty pissed off if they hermied in flower.

Thanks in advanced, SS

20. Thanx for your comment :).

After much research about it (because in the 4 years ive grown I've never encounted this before so I had to know what to do), I have concluded that its just simply not worth the money, time, and effort to try to grow that seed and clone. Most likely it was a mistake and the grower had accidently pollinated his crop. Sensimilia (bud without seeds) is what all growers for medicine strive for. Unless you are trying to purposely breed new strains. Highly unlikely if you find it in your meds.

If you do try this little experiment and if you've ever played with a punnet square, you will end up with some that hermaphrodite and some that dont. I wouldnt spend the money on electric bills and ferts just so you end up with seeds. Even IF it is Blue Dream....