nonfiction's multi-strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Mar 7, 2016.

1. seems GC has changed on my phone and i cant find my journal easily anymore so i'm gonna create a new one... growing indoors mostly with promix's and green planet nutes... strains vary but i've had one cutting of big bud x northern lights that i've been growing for cycles and cycles, i'm so familiar with the genetics and it's easy to grow, so i keep it in my line up, whenever i try an expensive seed it dies due to a silly mistake or as soon as flowering starts stresses out and produces garbage... so i keep with my bbxnl lol, right now i have 2 flowering as well as 3 Nirvana AK48's. I took some bad ugly cuttings yesterday that i'm going to try to root for clones, i'll give two to a friend and keep a few and see how the first does at flowering, i have two that are excelling both different, one is bushy as hell and other is longer and thinner, so want cuttings of both but either or will be fine, just want to keep the ak48 genetics incase theyre great! but i could always reorder those, the line of bbxnl i have is no longer sold by world of seeds i don't think, so i'm keeping what's working! the last AK is a baby, it's been under 12/12 for a week or two atlesat maybe longer but still not flowering, which is fine with me the longer the better, i just ran out of veg space =(

under the veg t5s I have 3 Barney's Pineapple chunks, 1 seed didn't pop :-( it's still in a damp environment hoping but i germinated the other barney's plus 3 random seeds i found in a seed container unmarked, so not expecting that last barneys seed to pop... but like i said the 3 random seeds have all germinated and have been planted in dirt waiting for them to pop...

I also have 4 monster cropped rooted clones of my favourite bbxnl... ive never tried monster cropping before so figured it was best to do it with my most familiar strain.... the two in big pots are revegging now and new growth is happening, the ones i'm keeping in basically solo cups for my friends arent doing as well.....

Pics will be in next post from my phone if I can figure it out >.<

i have t5 lights for veg and i use 1000w in a small 4x4 tent, sometimes the plants get too much light and stress out (these ak's) so im keeping light well above, it's cool tube with a filter, the fan is rated at like 435cfm so it cleans my entire room, recently i havent been putting veg plants in a tent just leaving them in veg stand i put together, so far so good, but the t5's are so damn slow..........

always looking for feed back and suggestions!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Awesome it's working with phone, so the three germinated seeds still haven't popped but it's been a day I'm not worried... They're unknown genetics...

[​IMG]

Under a shitty led but who cares they don't need light yet lol

My ugly ass clones, because the cuttings are in such rough shape I'm not expecting much, but here's the ugly ak clones, from bushy ak plant

[​IMG]

Home made cloner, if the cutting is capable of rooting it will, the success rate is insane, it quickly rooted my monster crop clones which I'll post next

These two are mine, imma keep them til they're big then flower for controlled experiment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes looks fucked up but who knows maybe that's good?

Next are my pine apple chunk seeds, they're not doing the best I won't lie, seeds aren't my strong point I'm better off cloning plants that work :p

[​IMG]
    Pc2

[​IMG]
    Pc4 in a 5 gal fabric pot

[​IMG]
    Pc1 I think it's number is

Then lastly I have my other monster crop rooted clones for my friend...

[​IMG]

The tent turns on In 40 mins, I'll post right before so I can get some pics of it inside

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. My new mod ecig!

[​IMG]

200w! If anyone is into vaping check out the options for tfv4 tank it's insane too

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. My pineapple chunk in 5gal

[​IMG]

Pc2
    [​IMG]

And the best for last pc1

[​IMG]

I'm about to feed that one, few more days the container is still pretty heavy maybe tomorrow

I misted the tops of all that I put more soil on just to keep the dust down

My grow journal
    Nonfiction's Non Stop Tent Grows/ecig/concentration blog?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Still a few weeks left, I'm not sure if my count of 52 days is accurate because a veg timer thing, I think it needs more than a week there's still tons of white hairs, unless this isn't bbxnl but it smells like it

My grow journal
    Nonfiction's Non Stop Tent Grows/ecig/concentration blog?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Here's my seedlings / clones / monster cropped fuckers.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. I plan to put those under Mars led as soon as it arrives! I may start new journal with led lights :eek:

9. My Mars arrived today!!! Insane shipping time I ordered Friday night!

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am trying to get it to stop flowering lol so I tied her down

• Like Like x 1
  11. Absolutely no heat at all, it's insane!

12. A 150 hps puts out more heat

13. My baby ak is closest to led, around 18 inches and no problems, maybe closer, come are 32 inches away, I'm gonna experiment to figure it out, I've read reviews of people getting LEDs pretty close so I will try, I still believe the theory of light applies to led, twice the distance half the light, so closer is better!

• Like Like x 1