My new grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MarcG420, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Hey guys and gals! I’m back with another grow journal, and this time it’s all from clone so no pesky males to worry about.

I’ve got 3 Gorilla Zkittlez clones that a buddy of mine gave me, and there are going to be 2 more clones of my potent bagseed from last time since it was phenomenal. I had given my buddy a clone from it and now I’m getting 2 clones off that clone.

First three clones, I know the coffee cup pots are not ideal but that’s what he gave me them in so I’m leaving them for a few days to a week to fill the area with roots.
    [​IMG]

Day 2:
    [​IMG]

Day 3: I opened the cups up to give them room.

[​IMG]

A closer look at one of them (and yes, they’re monster cropped):

[​IMG]

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  2. Timmies ftw .

Excited to watch another of you grows

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks! Looking to beat my last grow average of around 7oz per plant. Might be pushing it but goals are fun lol.

My new grow
    My new grow

4. Nice! Ah I’m sure you can do it! Your last plants where pretty stellar!

I haven’t even made and goals personally yet I’m just finally getting my feet stable in this growing world again !

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m certainly going to try.

I’ve been following along with your grow too. You’re doing fine, it was unfortunate about the last time though.

My new grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn! I can’t even imagine having that much weed at one time!! Tbh I was hoping to get one ounce.

7. What is monster cropped?

8. Clones taken during flowering

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yup like Grandsouls said it’s just a clone taken while the plant was flowering.

My new grow

10. The secret to higher yields is longer veg time. I veg my plants for around 8 weeks and it never fails to produce nice yields. Well you of course need a nice powerful light to fuel the growth as well.

My new grow

11. & with those monster cropped clones you gonna have a sea of cola !!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. That’s the plan lol

My new grow

13. I have autos so not an option. I have an Auto Tangerine Dream that started out with the slowest growth ever so probably missed out on a lot of veg time. I’m not expecting a great yield but maybe because she’s outside that will make up for it a little. I started a second grow about a month later and they are growing quickly. And I have three instead of one. So unless something goes really wrong, I should be able to get a lot more. Not comparable to yours tho!

14. Autos are finicky, any mistakes or slowdowns costs you in yield big time. I would only grow autos if I was growing outdoors since there’s a short season where I live.

My new grow

15. Is there a way to tell at the start of flowering what kind of buds you might have? What did yours look like at the start of flowering? Do you start counting flowering time at the first sign if preflowers?

16. Best advice I could give you on that is try not to count and if you do don’t go by it religiously. The plants are ready in their own time and only the trichomes can tell you for sure whether the plant is done to the point you want it.

You really won’t know how your finished buds are going to turn out until they’re done too. I mean people with experience can tell if they’re where they’re supposed to be but strains develop differently at times so it’s impossible to know 100% how good it’s going to be until it’s done.

My new grow

17. So I figured I’d transplant today.

Got my mix ingredients - people tend to stay away from miracle grow products but I’ve had success with this particular mix before so I’m going for it again.

Ratio is 1 bag of natures care organic and natural potting soil, mixed with 1/2 bag of the sea compost amendment with 1 bag of perlite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry about the blurple, I’m going to be putting in the 600w MH at some point over the next week or so.

My new grow

18. Great thank you!

Never see stuff that’s available to me!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi everyone! I know I haven’t posted in a while and that’s because not too much is visibly going on.
    Day 9:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They’re starting to get quite bushy in the middle, these will hopefully be many tops in the future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My new grow

20. Look great!
    That growth is just straight up strange haha great to observe!

• Like Like x 1