FOR ALL WITH A FULL SPEC LED!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr8Nugg+$, Mar 3, 2017.

1. #1 Gr8Nugg+$, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    If you have a purply light... Simply hang a cfl or two in your tent and when you take pics and need to check on the the well being of your plants just turn the cfl on and the led off you and the rest of us can't see what your talking about if it's 50 shades of purple!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or if you have the newer model or modern led unit that recently came out with switches on/off... turn off all blue and red and leave white light only.

3. Even people with HPS lighting would benefit from this. Natural lighting gives the best view of problems.

4. Sometimes my plant looks deficient under the mars hydro but it's fine under normal light learned that the hard way

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've noticed the opposite with my Mars lights. Either way, LED lighting camouflages what's really going on. Not only do we all need to post pics under normal lighting, but we should all be checking out our own plants under normal lighting regularly.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's weird my tops just look so much brighter like its got a nitrogen deficiency or something when it's on I've noticed the same thing with caligreens grows on YouTube he uses mars hydro too

7. This is exactly what I do except I leave the CFLs on all the time for supplementary light on the sides.

Another bonus is not have to wear those pesky light glasses!

8. Yeah I have them on the timer with the mars hydro right now works good wish I had 6500k cfls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those are awesome I like those lights man

• Like Like x 2
  10. #11 Tbone Shuffle, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    California Lightworks 110 vegmasters. Best veg lights I've seen. There's only 180 watts in that 4x4. That pic was almost a week ago. You don't even want to see it right now. It's at least 10-15% bigger. There's a 24 site clone machine in the pic somewhere behind that tall plant. It's like the amazon in there.

I keep thinking there's no way that is enough watts for the space and I have plans of adding a 100 watt cob between them to supercharge my veg. I haven't got around to it though and I keep tripping out at how big the plant are these tiny light make. They aren't cheap though unfortunately. I paid about $560 for the pair. They sip electricity every month though for what they grow and save me money that way. They're $280 if you click the link and you can find them for 269 or cheaper. CLW uses nice osram LED's.
    SolarStorm 110 VegMaster™ ** MSRP $329 | California Lightworks

• Like Like x 1
  11. I got this mars hydro for 80 bucks 110-120w at the wall does great for the price might pay 130 for the "600" lol
    [​IMG]
    I burned her up bad it wasn't looking good for two weeks lost a lot of growth, dialed it back burn stopped lst'd and all that jazz and flipped it about two weeks ago I think she'll turn out okay for my first dwc and hopefully harvested plant!

• Like Like x 1