Starting my Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by UKGrower123, May 5, 2019.

1. Hi guys! I've received help from this forum and decided it's time for me to start a journal, all be it a bit late but still. Better late than never!

3 Autoflowers

Dark devil - 4 weeks 3 days from sprout

Dinamed CBD - 4 weeks 4 days from sprout

Random berry auto (came as a free seed) - ~2-3weeks old not as bothered about this one. As you can tell by the age difference she was a substitute as some old seeds didn't germinate properly. Just seeing what happens with her.

Setup;

Tent - 75x75x160cm~ 30x30x160inch

Light - Mars hydro 600w LED (237 actual watts)

Exhaust - 4" rhino fan and carbon filter

Oscillating tower fan

Small heater (only used if necessary)

Pots - 20L fabric pots

Medium - Biobizz light mix (~15L per pot) perlite (~2L per pot)

I've been intermittent feeding due to nitrogen toxicity. I was severely underwatering these girls but that's been fixed now thanks to this forum

Every watering/feed is Ph'd to ~ 6.2 - 6.8

If I've missed anything please let me know! Questions welcome!

Sent from my moto x4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Full tent picture.
    At the back is the berry, front left is dinamed CBD and front right is dark devil. IMG_20190505_113631386.jpg

3. This was taken about a week ago compared to the pictures above but here's the dark devil in normal light. IMG_20190502_173227639.jpg

4. Quick update for today.
    My temps have been low for 2-3 days dropping as low as 13°c I haven't been with them constantly so can't keep a proper eye on them. I have put their little heater on though in the hope it'll help for the next few days until I get back to them.

Rh was really high today 77% but that should come down and temp goes up in my tent, fingers crossed.
    Enjoy some pics

First 2 pics are of the dark devil auto
    Second 2 are of the dinamed CBD auto
    And lastly the final 2 pics are of a random berry autoflower.
    IMG_20190506_140124612.jpg IMG_20190506_140159275.jpg IMG_20190506_140328904.jpg IMG_20190506_140322919.jpg IMG_20190506_140448597.jpg IMG_20190506_140453582.jpg

5. #7 Grand theft avocadoh, May 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Actually The plant in the 2nd pic def looks overwatered that’s why the leaves are droopy. The first pic looks a tad over watered, not as much as the 2nd pic though. Other than that everything looks good:..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The first and second picture are the same plant

7. Same plant but different photo. Overwatered nonetheless.

8. She did take 6L on last feed which to flush her a bit, next one will be about 4L

9. Yeah she looks to be overwatered bud, idk how you’re checking the moisture on your plants, but I want to say that going in an inch deep with your finger can be misleading. You could hit a dry spot or the top inch may very well be dry, but that just the top inch. Down below it’s better insulated from the heat compared to the top so it’ll dry out slower. Maybe get one of those moisture meters of you don’t have one and always check moisture in a different spot. Good luck with your grow! Hope to see more from you!

10. I have a moisture meter and will be using it here on out my dude, I'll be lowering from 6L to 4L when I feel she's due next. This is my first of many grows so you'll certainly see more from me!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good idea! 4L is about the most I’ve ever given any one plant at one time in a 3 gallon pot and I’ve had overwatering issues!

12. I gave the dinamed CBD roughly 5L yesterday and she seems okay but she's slightly smaller than my Dark devil but both will drop to 4L on their next feed/water IMG_20190506_140346568.jpg

13. Humidity is a bit of an issue right now for me so needing a way to lower it, I have no room in my tent to put a dehumidifier. The one that currently have would take up as much room as it's the size of one of the plant pots if not a bigger. I have two side vents, was wondering if putting it next to one would do anything? Or I could run ducting from Inside the tent to the dehumidifier, would just have to tape it on. Thoughts please?

14. So I've set the dehumidifier up just in the room the tent is in. It's lowered it quite well, sat at 55% and hoping it'll get a bit lower over the course of the day. The girls had a little more low stress training done yesterday and they seem to be happy enough. Here's a current up to date pic. 1557414493202.jpg

15. How do you start a grow journal?

16. Go into growing, then into journals then select which one suits you and then you should be able to create a thread of your own. Link me once your up and running bro be interesting to see Screenshot_20190509-195908.jpg

17. Thanks a lot man. I just put them in water to germinate so once there ready to be planted I'm gonna start a journal. I'll definitely send you a link I'll need all the advise I can get.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm still learning a lot myself but any knowledge that I have I'll be happy to pass on