Trees' Walk-in Grow closet: Northern lights, Sour Jack, and White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by I_Speak_For_The_Trees, Jul 7, 2018.

1. #1 I_Speak_For_The_Trees, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Hey there!

I am a person and I do things like grow plants. So here forth this will be a continuing thread of my grows until I either forget to post or die or something like that.

Feel free to chat =)

Moved, killed my sour jack in the process, but that means I get to grow Sally.

I'm growing a single Northern lights autoflower from crop king seeds.

Medium is coco soil and lava pebbles, feeding general hydro 2 part line(grow and bloom), organic cal mag, root booster, and armor si.

Water Ph at 6.3

Closet is 3*3*5.5, inside of an indoor green house.

6" fan and carbon filter, 124w florescent t5, vivosun 123w for flower.

Drop in for a little bitta encouragement to this poor nervous soul.

Edit: decided to germ another jack now that the new set up is good. He will be vegged while my nl af finishes.

Edit2: Turned my walk-in closet into a mini green house, now I have more grow room to prepare for Brenda being a tall drink of water

It's 6ft L* 4ft D* 8ft H =)

Edit3: Germming another NL AF named Mae. All my NLs will be named after female astronauts =)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day 11: tapatalk_1530931872310.jpeg

LOONY ROOTER

• Like Like x 2
  3. Next week she comes out under the florescent and then under her LED til the day she dies =)

Shout out to coco coir for being a cool as fudge medium! _20180708_103326.JPG

LOONY ROOTER

• Like Like x 1
  4. Britta LST today. Spent a lot of time trying to drop the temp of her room due to a heatwave.

Also started a sour jack fem seed to veg until the nl is done. _20180710_214103.JPG

Northern light AF closet grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. She is taking it like a champ, also taproot on my sour jack has started, so she will have a place in the journal soon. _20180711_211417.JPG

Northern light AF closet grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #8 I_Speak_For_The_Trees, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #10 I_Speak_For_The_Trees, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Update=Sally is still sick and no idea what's wrong. Haven't given nutes in 3 days or water. Brought her light up a bit, didn't help. =( again, Brenda is doing fine as a tiny seedling. _20180720_175726.JPG

Northern lights AF/ Sour Jack fem closet grow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice job so far. I’m following along!

• Like Like x 2