3 NL autos & 2 mystery seeds indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dloe, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Hi I'm doing a 2x 4 x 5 grow with a 300w mars led . I am in the middle of week 3 for 2 mystery plants and the autoflowers are entering their second week. I am starting off with cns17 grow and will get bloom and ripe later. Please suggest things to add to my grow . This is a stealth grow so I need it as quiet and efficient as possible . Crop king seeds helped me out with the seeds and I'm excited to see how this goes .

Attached Files:

2. 5 plants is too much for that light and possibly the tent itself. What can you add? More light.
    Are your mystery seeds autos? What are you using for a lighting schedule?
    Stealth is of importance? Do you have a carbon filter?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes I plan on adding another light what would you recommend and what kind of filter and fan .

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mystery seeds are just random seeds from good weed and my lighting is 20/4

5. Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. you have wasted 2 good if they are not auto's as they will never change to flower mode.

7. Why not?

8. Well, the mystery seeds if not autos will need to have the light schedule changed to 12/12. You could keep them on 20/4 until the autos are done then flip to 12/12. But they most likely will be pretty big by that time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I guess I will try that . I'm just gonna go with the flow since I'm not even sure if they're female. Thanks for the reply

10. the nl auto i am growing now is a beast alot reaching my light on the top of the tent and we have a similar tent

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Send pics

12. [​IMG] NORTHERN LIGHT[​IMG] NORTHERN LIGHT 2[​IMG] Uknown 1 [​IMG] Uknown 1 [​IMG] Unknown 2 [​IMG] Unknown 2 [​IMG]Unknown 1 .

Just been giving these babies PhD water with their foxfarm ocean soil. I keep the small ones wet with a spray bottle all day . How is everyone doing with their grows and dreams?

13. Anyone have any inline fans to recommend that are cheap and low budget . I need it as silent as possible too.

14. [​IMG] NORTHERN LIGHT 1[​IMG]NORTHERN LIGHT 2[​IMG]Unknown 1[​IMG]Unknown 2

Unknown 1 and 2 are starting to show gender . Luckily 1 is a female forsure while #2 is showing signs of being male. I am concluding this from the pistols showing and the pollen sacs are starting to bulge from the the other .

15. You can sex them early by switching your light schedule to 12:12

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1