ThcTitan grow op productions!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kc kush, Jan 14, 2017.

1. #1 kc kush, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Welcome to the ThcTitan evolving Journal..

This journal will cover my progress as a grower and not just one grow, I will keep an evolving index of new grows updated on what vital page each grow starts at.

Legal medical state and card holder

Vitals 1st grow

24 watt led

3rd micro grow.

Blue burry kush "non auto, non feminized".

6 to 8 weeks to date. "Not sure exactly"

"Rough idea of training stress.."

4 week veg in red solo. Mainlined for 10 to 12 Tops, 2nd week 4th week.

1 week shock after transplanted in 1.24 gall purple jew bucket 4th 1/2 weekish

1 week flip to flowering after transplant shock over.

2 weeks in flowing showing sex.

Current monthly expenses

5$ electric.

Show some love with a like on the Thctitan home page :)

THC Titans | Facebook

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

☆☆☆Kc Kush ☆☆☆ https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1409714/ <expired.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1413713/ < current.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lookin good! What size is your cab?

• Like Like x 1
  3. #7 kc kush, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't looked into micro, so it'll be interesting to watch. How much are you anticipating from this girl?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ha-ha, I know what you're saying. I started with bigger plants since I was outside, but so far inside I've pulled a 1/4 ish of good smoke per plant. Did a little sog while some other clones were vegging, couple turned out really well but over half my plants had to get ditched..... Had one strain that was budding up nice and fat but damn near no trichs, 3 generations in and no improvement so they went bye bye, oh the joys of growing bagseed, lol. I did get two good strains out of my bagseed, and I've got some Ak420 seeds and have grown one out already. My flower room is disgustingly empty, lol, I was so close to having a good perpetual going, 10 plants into the incinerator..... Oh well, life goes on and I'll get back to that point and now I know I have good plants so things will pick up.

Happy smoke trails! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. That's awesome! I have one finishing now that's a Train Wreck cross, this strain drives me nuts, lol. She's super frosty, looks like she's covered in hoar frost, I'm drooling lol. Finished one clone from her already, small but tasty :). Another of her clones is in the process of filling a 2'x2' screen. I had to top the seed plant twice, she just wouldn't stop growing, lol, fast in veg for sure but she fills the damn pot with roots fast as well :blink:...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Here's one that I (double??) mainlined. Ak420 about 5 days in flower, she's got 20 tops, 18 that are even. I had another ak420 I flipped at 3 weeks, it was smaller than the shoots on this plant and gave me a good 1/4 with no fluff and was 18" tall when I cut it down. Curious to see what this one does, she's 9" dirt to top and the shoots are 4"-ish.....

IMG_20170114_131848.jpg IMG_20170114_131856.jpg IMG_20170114_132008.jpg

• Like Like x 1