Check it out

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Tana720, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Check it out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Now today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. hot damn! very nice

[​IMG]

4. #4 Tana720, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  5. Yesterday

Attached Files:

6. thanks bout show updates

7. Here

Attached Files:

8. how far u in now?

9. 5 weeks but that is my auto berry diesel chopped it down today
    ^^^^

10. im 5 weeks into some brick seed

Attached Files:

11. Not bad what is the strain or is it just some random

12. i really wish i knew the genetics but it looks indica hybrid to me with dense nugs. they are random seeds, i have near 100 of them, i bought some brick weed in Tijuana and it was crap. i grew these out of curiosity to see what kind of plant it is. i want to cross it with another sativa and maybe perfect my own strain if i like the high these give me. i topped them at 4 weeks so they are all under a foot. i hope its some fire. what strain is urs?

13. I got og max , blue lemon thia,amnesia lemon kush ,baby boom auto , cheese XXL auto ,caramels auto , master fire alien kush , sky walker kush , liberty haze , candy land , northern lights , magma,cheesy headband I think that's all I got the one that finished was diesel berry auto ..
    ^^^^^^^

14. I just popped a Wonderland seed. And my clones rooted. I'm gonna give monster cropping a shot

Attached Files:

15. Sweet set up, so thats monster cropping? Snipping a nugget off and rooting it? I gotta look into that

16. thanks man I appreciate the compliment but yea that's what I have read as far as monster cropping. One person said they might Hermie from stress but I've watched videos on YouTube of people who monster crop and they say the plants can become monsters so ima give it a shot just incase these plants give me something special

17. Yeah I've heard of that monster cropping before haven't tried it yet but will in future ... here's an update

Attached Files:

18. This the diesel berry I've been curing
    ^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^

Attached Files:

19. Dude u just made my mouth water, those trichs! Insane man. How long have u been curing the diesel? What's ur method of drying and curing?