The Vault's British Themed 420 Promo 2021 - Win Seeds On This Post

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Apr 16, 2021.

1. #1 Team Vault - The Vault, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    [​IMG]

Hi All

Welcome to The Vault's British themed 420 promo for 2021.

We decided to do a British theme to let everyone know we are very much the same company as before Brexit making sure we get your seeds sent to the UK and most other countries of the World despite the challenges of coming out of the EU.

We have mutliple things going on this year and with various prizes to be won. This year you can also win a prize on this forum post. Here's the details.

-Comment anything you like ON THIS FORUM POST to be in with a chance to win x10 Kannabia DIESEL GLUE FEM or x10 KRITIC AUTO'S - 1x10 pack prize per forum
    -Win 10 Phoenix Seeds on This Blog Post - 420 Promo – Discounts, Freebies & Brexit Beans to be Won
    -On the same post you will see deals for spending £50 / £75 & £100 at The Vault getting you a minimum of 15 free seeds not including on purchase promos - please note these free seed offers expire on midnight of 20/4/2021
    -Look out for our discount code on there too

We want to say a BIG THANKS to the following seed brands for taking part: Ministry of Cannabis - Fast Buds - Sensi Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds - Greenhouse Seeds - Kannabia - Lineage Genetics - Phoenix Seeds - we appreciate their continued support!

Good luck everyone.

Please note due to how busy we will be over 420 we might not be able to respond to comments and questions immediately so bear with us on that.

Have fun & a great 420 when it comes.

*Freebie seed deals close on midnight of 20/4/2021 so be quick
    **Forum promo will be announced on Wednesday 5th May
    *** Vault blog promo will be announced on Tuesday 4th May

Gary Eff
    Vault Marketing Guy
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thank you very much for the opportunity, and thanks goes out to all the participating breeders as well!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. All right way to go! #teamvault

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm in! You guys are awesome!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks for the opportunity. Keep on keeping on!

• Like Like x 2
  6. count me in this time .things have changed ,,great comp ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks for the chance.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Wohoo go the vault.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Thanks for the entries so far - keep em coming folks ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Did I just enter? I was not intending to I have already won from you guys and have plenty of seeds lined up.. just wanted to show my support to you guys. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Come on @Papa Puff i know you think you won't win but try! I command you

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Trying to order but do not see debit/CC as a payment option. Is that not available in the US?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Im in....lets get er done ! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thank you Gary. Hope i win some

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yall rock!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't know if Brexit is a good or a bad thing for you pom's;), but a chance to win some beans from the Vault is always a good thing:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Thanks for the great deals!

• Like Like x 1
  18. #TeamVault

• Like Like x 1
  19. HAPPY 420 everyone - just dropping by to wish you all a great day and to let you know about another promo we are running on our blog.

In this new promo, you can win a 20 pack of Lineage Genetic Seeds (Girl Scout Cookies Auto or Pineapple Auto's). If that piques your interested check it out here >

Everything You Need to Know About 420 + Win 20 Lineage Genetics Auto Seeds (10 Prizes)

Good luck and thank you for all your entries so far on this post.

Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1