Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-Hot-Chocolate [Easy Guide]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey guys ... with that sweet tooth, you'll have lots of fun with this recipe :)
    Duration to make: 20 Minutes
    Waiting time for effect: 30 minutes
    Effectiveness: A Relaxing Mild High

Items you'll need:
    1. Mug
    2. Hot-Chocolate Mix
    3. Butter
    4. Cream/Milk
    5. Teaspoon
    6. A Spoon
    7. A Grinder
    8. A Strainer
    9. A Large Bowl
    10. Water boiler
    11. 0.5 grams of weed
    12. Seran Wrap

Step-By-Step:
    1. Firstly, go ahead and boil your water
    2. Grind your bud and use 0.5 grams of finely grinded weed
    3. Grab your mug and add in the hot-chocolate mix, 2 teaspoons of butter, 3 teaspoons of milk/cream, 0.5 grams of weed, and hot boiled water.
    4. Once you add the hot water, carefully wrap the seran wrap round the top of your mug to cover any air escaping
    5. Wait exactly 12 minutes
    6. Remove the seran wrap and stir your solution
    7. Put a strainer ontop of a large empty bowl
    8. Strain your hot chocolate solution and squeeze out any THC left in your weed strainer (Later, dispose of the wasted weed).
    9. Pour the hot chocolate from your bowl to a cup and ENJOY!

Subscribe, Rate, Comment, +Rep, ENJOY!

2. Great guide im trying this right now will post back how it turned out

3. Awesome to hear :) Thanks for trying it!

4. #4 SIRSOG, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    haha thats a pretty good way to do it man, heres one way me n my friend devised that seems to work well also, take 2% or higher fat milk, some creme, a little butter and put in a pot and start heating, keep to just below a boil as to not make it a bubble fucking catastrophy all over the place, then take your herb and wrap it loosely in cheese cloth, and then pop in into the hot dankness, add the coco powder whenever the fuck you want, but make sure you let that cheese cloths of chronic sit in there for about 30 mins, then enjoy :)

EDIT: this tends to work better when making a batch for more than just you.... for 1 person op's idea is best

5. Wow that worked very well i doubled the recipe and made 1.5 grams worth. I drank it and it had a very pleasent weed taste and aroma. It comes on very quick like 20 min. I would reccomend using half and half and then setting the glass of cocoa in a crock pot or a stove pot thenb cover the cup an d set to medium heat leavce for forty min and bamm

6. Is it a strongish high?

7. I wouldn't say its an Outer SPace high ... but its a pleaseant high :) Very relaxing

8. ^^ yea Asianpothead's version will get you in a place of medicated high, more mellow, with the cheese cloth method you can add or subtract however much herb you want depending cause you could...technically i guess make a batch with a half oz in it hahahahhahahaha...would fucking destroy you....and would make like....30 cups..... you could dilute it

9. is it better simmering it on a stove so more thc is extracted?
    if so how long?

10. ^ I let it simmer in a milky/creamy chocolate mixture for ATLEAST 25 mins..... usually more i have no idea about APH's way.... the herb in a cheese cloth tho, so it doesnt get all in your mouth n shit hahahahaha. I also throw in a tiny bit o butter for more absorbtion just incase the 2% milk and cream dont have enough fat for the quantity i use.....

11. This is a old thread but trying this now with around a gram of weed but I made it under steam on the stove