Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy Shit! Cannaburger!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DailyToker, Apr 26, 2010.

1. #1 DailyToker, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    well wow. i got a little bored tonite, was a nice evening and i was very hungry and wanted to get ripped but was trying to think of a new way...when i had the craziest idea. Here is what i did.

I ground up .7g of some very nice kush into pretty much a powder, it is quite dry so was pretty easy, this is the important part i think. Then i took about 2/3 pounds of regular ground beef and flattened it into a big circle, got it as big as counter space could allow, and sprinkled the bud on the meat so every bit of surface has weed on it. Then i folded this in half to lock the weed inside, and mashed it around quite a bit till I was sure the weed was evenly thru the meat. Then I flattened it into a burger size pattie...put some pepper and garlic on it, let it sit for an hour on the counter (dont worry, the meat wont go bad), and bbq'd it for roughly 5-6 mins per side at roughly 350. melted a slice of cheese on just before it was done. I used a jumbo bun as, well, i like jumbo burgers ;)

7 hours later....I am still very high, can feel it through my whole body, completely different feeling than when you blaze it. I have attempted making fire crackers 3 times before and never did it work like this. Took about 45 mins for me to start to feel it, then about at an hour and half it was pretty strong. I searched this forum and couldn't find a single post about this. What the fuck is better than weed burgers!?!?!!?

2. #2 pmb6967, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    One with a bit more flavor. I go fucking crazy with spices in my burgers. Salt, Garlic, onion, pepper are
    my base I build up from there.

Fucking sweet Idea though. Just might try it tomorrow.

EDIT: Holy fuck you have been on the forums for 5+ years and managed to only post 114 times. Mind boggling.

3. I'm going to try this...

4. did it smell?

5. do you smell? :devious:

6. That is fucking awesome man lol Might givve this a try

7. My bro made a philly cheese steak with weed. It was the best thing ever. So fuckin good too.

The thing I wanna do is, Are you ready for it.

Mexican Weed Dip (Cheese dip). Thats gotta be the most fuckin amazing thing ever. You get to get high while you eat the best fuckin dip around, and its your munchie too.

8. I'm gunna be trying this soon!

Thanks!

9. Hmm, I definitely want to try this out this week.

Twice now I've failed with Canna-peanut butter

10. definitely trying this soon

11. Wouldn't you lose potency as the juice(fat) runs out of the burger as you cook it?

12. Trying for dinner in a hour or so.

13. PLEASE report back. I never got a chance to try.

14. Added 1.3 of really good mids and some garlic, warped it in plastic and letting sit sit for a few hours in the fridge. I'm then gong to let it sit for a hour of so on the counter. So there's a little delay on the plans but I will report back later.

15. I hope it goes well! I made myself a vapeadilla tonight to test a rumor. I really hope this works.

16. Did it stink up the kitchen/whatever?

17. I thought about that and thats why i made sure the bud was all through the meat so every thc crystal is touching fat. Only a small percentage of the fat actually runs out during cooking. if you wanna be sure mabey put a drip tray under it during cooking, then pour the grease over the burger before you eat. I did not do this and wont, lol.

18. Great idea AMachine, the longer you can let it sit in the burger the better. And the room temperature is what I did, just without the extra hours in the fridge. Let me know how you liked it tho!

19. lol ya spices are great. Montreal steak is always a classic, some franks red hot sauce on at the end is good;)

And ya haha its been a while since I registered here. Have been very busy, dont get on the computer much anymore. This place kicks ass tho.

20. Did not stink up the kitchen or anything, I bbq'd it outside and it didn't give off any crazy smells. Tasted great too, because of the other stuff on it and the bbq'd meat i assume, i couldn't really taste weed.