Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Delicious HOMEMADE Brownie Recipe from my Girlfriend *LOTS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. #1 ods, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    What up city, alright so some people wanted a nice homemade brownie recipe, and my girl has a great one (she loves baking and getting baked :hello:).

to start out with, you're going to need to make cannabutter.

for every 1/2 ounce of weed two sticks of butter would suffice. for this recipe a half ounce and 2 sticks will give you the perfect amount of butter to make the brownies. or you can use a full ounce and 4 sticks and just have some left over.

grind up all your weed and melt you butter in a double boiler scenario. you fill a big pot with water, and smaller pot that fits inside of the other holds the butter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

melt your butter like this and make sure it doesn't burn and if it starts to get to hot just turn down the stove. once the butter is melted add your weed.

[​IMG]

leave that going in the double boiler on low heat for 45 minutes and stir about every 15 minutes but let it simmer.

once that's done strain, the butter solution into another bowl. you can use a strainer or like a cheesecloth. we used a strainer.

[​IMG]

you are left with cannabutter ladies and gentleman. :cool: you can let this cool in the fridge if you want, but this brownie recipe requires 2/3 cup of butter (about 2 sticks) and requires that butter to be melted. so i say just let it sit out and start making the rest of the brownies.

[​IMG]

alright so here is the recipe for delicious brownies, seriously make them exactly like the recipe, you will make some bomb ass brownies that will get you stoned as fuck :eek:

[​IMG]

alright you need:

5 oz of semi sweet baking chocolate (the baking aisle of your grocery store)

2/3 cups of butter (so measure that out once your butter is completely dankitized)

1 3/4 cups of sugar

2 teaspoons of vanilla

3 eggs

1 cup of flour

you'll need 2 bowls, an electric mixer (if you don't wanna get tired mixing brownie batter), measuring cups/spoons, and a 9x9 baking pan for the end result.

OK! you're ready to begin. heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your pan, set that shit aside homeboy, it's time to melt your butter and chocolate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you place the baking chocolate squares in the small pan. pour the 2/3 cup of butter that you measured out slowly into the pan on a low temp. make sure it doesn't burn. slowly add the butter. melt the butter and chocolate over low heat and stir constantly. once it is pretty hot and well stirred, remove it from the heat and let cool while you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

beat the eggs, flour, vanilla and sugar in a large bowl with the electric mixer on high for 5 min. this is why the electric mixer is necessary. once the eggs, flour, vanilla and sugar have been beat, pour in the chocolate and butter mixture and beat that until it is blended.

consistency of the batter before choco/butter solution is added:

[​IMG]

and then pour it in:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now you have your brownie batter. go ahead, eat some, it's delicious haha.

[​IMG]

pour your batter into the greased pan and evenly spread it out.

[​IMG]

bake that shit for 40 to 45 minutes on 350 temp.

[​IMG]

and oila you have some danky ass brownies that will really fuck you up. like be careful, i say only eat one of these bad boys and see how you feel.

[​IMG]

hope everyone liked this recipe, my girl makes a delicious brownie so i thought i'd share it with the city.

enjoy everybody! :smoke:

2. nice im going to try this shit man :smoke:
    thanks bruh. +rep

3. enjoy dude, you'll love it!

4. Thanks for posting this, I was hoping you would from the other thread! If I get some cheap weed in quanity soon, I will be making some!

5. no problem dude, yeah we made them and they were absolutely delicious and seriously fucked us up. i ate like 2 and a half (because they were so damn good) and i literally was too fucked up to do anything. for like 8 hours.

haha so be careful, but enjoy! they are way better than any pre made brownie mix bullshit. and they're fun to make. bong rips while baking dank brownies, nothing better.

6. uhh, no love haha. i wish that more people trafficked this forum but i guess this recipe will just die.

7. nice salt piece man. i'd like to try this sometime :)

8. thanks homie.

9. very nice post dude, i will be making these very soon haha i cant wait

10. enjoy homie.

11. nice I've been wanting to make some brownies lately...

12. dude i'm telling you these are fucking delicious brownies haha. like i've had some pot brownies that just take like shit and everyone is like well whatever it gets you high. these are like delicious brownies hot out of the oven and they destroy you.

13. a bump.

14. Looks like a solid recipe.

When I get off probo, I'll try this for sure.

15. nice glad you liked it.

16. super dank, thanks! :smoking:[​IMG]:smoking:

17. I'm liking this but sketched out about the smell. Lol
    +rep if I can.
    Using dank would result in a better browine, Well maybe not better but mote potent, correct? Do you think 1/2 of dank would be sufficent?

18. uhh a half once of dank would work i would imagine, but make sure you have the right butter to bud ratio. the smell is pretty strong when you're cooking the butter not gonna lie. but while making the brownies there is barely any smell.

19. a bump for pictures

20. GREAT pics, thanks for the post, I'll be following this recipe with an OUNCE of dank for 4 sticks in a few days. Will post pics right here :)