Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with SugarDaddie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SugarDaddie, Dec 7, 2009.

1. #1 SugarDaddie, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Cooking with SugarDaddie Thread.

now that my harvest is over, and everything has been processed, and I have some down time, and now I get to get my hands dirty in the kitchen and make all kinds of special treats.

tonight menu is classic brownies, and my favorite of all time and most appreciated treat is Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Cookies Mmmmmmmm! Fuck yeah! this is what I like most, getting to cook with the special herb.

so heres some pics for you all to drool over.

pic 1 is some of my ingredients
    pic 2 is 8 lbs of cannabutter i made last week, after straining, probably around 7lbs. the left pan contains pre-measured 1/2 cup blocks, so measuring is easier for me
    pic 3 is the brownie mix, and to kick it up a notch, i added 1 tablespoon of my home made kief, just to make sure it kicks an elephant down
    pic 4 is the brownies all cooked up.
    pic 5 the P-butter cookie mix with white and brown sugar, 2 cups of cannabutter, and 2 tablespoons of kief
    pic 6 is a close up shot of the kief.
    pic 7 is the dough all mixed up with p-butter and the added chocolate chunks.
    pic 8 is the finished batch of cookies i made tonight.

I ate one of the brownies, and by the time I was finished cooking all these goodies, I am pretty baked. this is my favorite way to get high, numbs my body and gives me some damm good audio hallucinations. must go play halo or something now lol. gonna have some happy friends tomorrow. enjoy.

Tomorrow night will be Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Cookies

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      90.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      81.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      123.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      87 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      94.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      88.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6-1.jpg
      6-1.jpg
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      104.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Thats amazing looking! And those cookies look like little muffins! Very well done sir

3. All it takes is 1 Cookie, and you're done for the next 9-12 hrs, I'm told my cookies have put 2 people in the hospital so far cause they were trippin so hard, but the batch that did that to them was all from white widow cannabutter and WW kief.

can't wait for it to be legal so I can bake all day, and grow all night.

4. I feel ya, i got a crop goin right now. And im definitely makin some cannabutter with the trim and popcorn nugs, never tried makin it before.

5. It really is a special high, go easy and eat half a cookie first, wait 2-3 hrs before eating the other half, to determine how much you can take, as it takes at least 2 hrs to kick in and then whamo! 9 hrs later you'll realize you're coming down. and you'll still feel high for at least 24 hrs after the first cookie.

6. In pic 6 that keif looks amazing, did u save a bit to smoke in a bowl holy cow that would knock u off ur ass i bet

7. Who's the daddy!!!

8. wow thats awesome i love the kief u sprinkled in !! i once made brownies but they were with an oz of mid grade buds and an oz of vaped bud. it made one batch with all that and i ate ten out of the 24 brownies with ice cream. i didnt remeber the day . or the next one for that matter. edibles are way extreme! i gave the rest out to my brother and good friends and they all got way baked to. i bet your brownies would knock me out for a week if i ate ten of them!:hello:

9. I pulled 52 grams off it, so yeah, i gots plenty to smoke,

10. where's your grow log???

11. but isnt that what your doing already? :eek:

seriously though, i made a post a couple or few years ago on planet ganja on some trail mix i had made. if you havent tried or heard of this, it is definitely something worth doing. get some quaker oats and soak them up in your butter. cook in oven for half and hour. then get a garbage bag and start adding ur m&ms rice cereal raisins nuts etc. bag it up in baggies and run with it. u seem to be an outdoors type of peep. what could be better than a nice outting with a couple bags of trail mix for you and your friends to munch on all day. the best part is.... all the pot taste is in the oatmeal. so everything else covers it up. i absolutely hate the taste of pot butter. my mind over exaggerates the taste even on the best cookie recipes. this reason is what caused me to come up with the trail mix.

srry if im stepping on your toes. just throwing an idea out that you may not have thought of before.

happy journeys. subscribed. and might as well throw in a rep. forgot to on your journal

12. sounds like a good idea, i love granola type stuff. I'm thinking Granola and blueberries??? personally, i like the grassy taste of cannabutter, but I'm not the type of outdoor person who can hike and get blazed at the same time. or any other physical activity, unless I'm floating down the river. its strictly a home activity for me, I'm not very functional in public.

13. its not legal here yet, but in a way yeah, but, I'd much rather do it on a larger scale basis, I like making people Happy. just my nature.

14. No grow log...little too paranoid haha. But im runnin a 600 hps with cool tube in a Growlab tent. In about the 4th week of flower so theyre startin to bud up nicely

15. I wish I could try one of your treats. I've tried edibles at a few medical marijuana dispensaries and I've never been that impressed. I keep hearing stories like this, so I guess it is possible to get a good high by ingesting it. I just haven't experienced it yet. :cool:

16. I've never tried any of the medical stuff, but I have heard and read a few similar stories. I think they just skrimp too much on the quality of cannabutter just so they can make a profit. but making good medicine like this is not cheap to do. if I had a store front, I'd guarantee you'd be on your ass unable to move.

17. Hey man, looks like you know your shit about edibles...Quick question about storage. Just made brownies on saturday and they have bin in tin foil (seperate in ziplock bags since then) i put them in the fridge a couple of hours ago...This the right way to do this?

Basically; how do you store your brownies without them getting grimey

18. whatever I don't eat in the first couple of days, I just freeze them. pull out and nuke them, add real butter to soften them up if need be.

19. its all in the butter :)

sounds like a plan:cool:

20. nuke em as in microwave? lol