Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

-=Countzer0's=- Mindfunk Banana Bread (Pictorial)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, Dec 7, 2008.

1. #1 countzer0, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
    Been stepping up the baking for holiday gifts this weekend and figured id take some photos and share some recipes... More to follow...

This is Banana Bread but you could easily substitute Carrots or Zucchini.

-----------
    Ingredients
    -----------

1 cup sugar
    1/2 cup canna-butter (1 stick)
    2 eggs
    1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium) or shredded carrots/zucchini
    1/2 cup sour cream
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon salt

I used 14 grams of vaporizer leftover in this butter...
    [​IMG]
    1) Blend Sugar and Canna-butter in a large bowl.
    [​IMG]
    2)Add Eggs,Banana's,Sour-creme, Vanilla and blend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3)Add Flour,Baking Soda, and salt and blend well
    [​IMG]
    4)Add the weed leftovers from making the butter ( i find this still has some butter on it and adds good texture to the bread)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5)Grease Loaf pan and coat bottom with flour
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    6)Fill Pan with mixture and bake at 350F for 60minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    7)Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and wrap tightly with plastic wrap and store in fridge up to 1 week
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy and stay tuned for more as i am making quite a few things this weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Great recipe! I added some rum and nutz, left out the material (3oz Shwag).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like to vac-seal and then freeze a few for prosperity.
    [​IMG]

3. mmmmmmm looks tasty!

4. Looks tasty as hell man! +rep for sure

5. Thanks guys.

Im doing Chocolate candies today, ill get the pics up sometime this evening.

Maybe i should make a thread and link all of them in one spot.

6. thats pretty sick, are you a chef? I worked in a restraunt, and I had a few ideas for weed goodies, but since I am jobless for the time being, I cant afford enough to make anything powerful enough.

7. Nope, not a chef, but i enjoy cooking. Its especially fun to make weed incognito...

Stealth Buzz...

Get a vape and you'll always have cooking material ;)

Also you could try asking your usual weed source if they would give
    you a deal on their shake. its a win win for them as there customers don't want it and they can turn a small buck by giving it to you.

I usually get it as donations in exchange for good treats. Try baking a batch on your own once then giving them out to anyone you know that has access to shake or trim and i bet someone will kick you down some materials....

8. great pictorial, seems like cooking is really growing in popularity these days

9. I used this recipe last night, Very tasty, and makes a better product, I will be using this recipe from now on, Highly recommended!

10. Made this with a couple friends last night and it was awesome ;d

11. Old thread, but I made this today (without cannabutter this time) and it was really good. Thanks for the recipe :smoke: