my harvest ...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by 5mokestacks, May 2, 2011.

1. after posting in this section many times while i was doing my hydro grow i finally get to chop her down.it took me 4 hours but i finally got her done.strain is super lemon haze and she does smell like lemons and is super sticky. and after smelling it for 4 hours i sick of smelling it.im wondering if i should keepthe light on to help it dry out faster .what you guys think????

Attached Files:

2. #2 5mokestacks, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    and my last pic.by the tims i finished that white bowl was full as hell too

3. NEVER dry buds in light.NEVER.

they should be dried in complete darkness. keep the airflow on thought so they dont mold.
    nice buds tho :yummy: enjoy them

4. ok i was wondering this but the light is out and unplugged.i turned it on to take the picture....im wondering how much it will be after it dries..any guesses from you guys

5. and might i add this is my first grow and it looks like a lot to me but this might be normal i dont know.

6. how much does it weigh wet?

like the weight right now.

7. it was to much to wiegh on my little scale so i didnt wiegh it.it was a hell of alot man might not look like it in the picture but it was.like i said it took me 4 hours to to this and i still didnt even get all of it.the rest was alot of small buds so i put them in zip lock bags with the leaves to make some hash

8. weigh it a little at a time and add up the weights

9. this will take me about 30 minutes

10. but from my estimation of the first picture. looks like 3-4 ounces proly dry to bout....2-2.5 ounces.

reply back so i can see if i got guessing skills haha.
    after it completely dries tho

how many plants what is ur setup.

11. ok i found a way to weigh it so the total was 486.5 grams

12. hahahahaha i was WAAAAY off. srry man. lol.

proly dry to bout 200-250 grams.

13. did u take out the weight of the bowl??

14. yep that was without the bowl

15. cant wait for the final weight and the next grow man.. keep up the good work.. you make it look easy

16. i had a good instructor (wink wink)

17. this was only from 1 plant and 1 400hps light in a 2x4x6 tent with technaflora nutes

18. so after 3 day of drying the weight dropped drasticly from 486.5 to 134 grams

19. hmmm. i was pretty close i think