*First Grow* Bubble Bucket 600W Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Kombatic, Jan 21, 2011.

1. #1 Kombatic, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    I got 4 plants in my hydro closet. 2x Easy Ryder, 1x Nirvana Seeds White Widow, and 1x Kandy Kush. I have a 600W MH going for the growth stage. Recently increased the nutes from seedlings to mild growth which is 5ml per galon of the Flora Nova Grow. I think I hurt one of white widows leaves during transplanting maybe one of the Sunleaves rocks hit it or something but the plant has been growing well I am just worried because that one leaf has not grown back yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures:
    1) All 4 Plants
    2) Kandy Kush
    3) Another pic of Kandy Kush
    4) White Widow
    5) First Easy Ryder
    6) Second Easy Ryder

Attached Files:

2. very beautiful start...wish i could say the same for my first go lol...anyways that one leaf will most likely never grow back but i would not worry...under that 600 that lost leaf will replace itself within 2 weeks with new shoots

3. thanks another reason I am a bit worried is because i do not have a ppm meter and am not positive how much nutes to put. I am not sure if I should follow the bottle or the genhydro nutrient calculator. I have been using the nutrient calculator online

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

but the bottle says half the amount so I am slightly confused. There have been no issues so far. I used no nutes in the prop kit and once i transplanted I started with 2.5ml/gallon and then the next week (two days ago) when I changed the water I uped the nutes to 5ml/gal. They have been growing much more rapidly since

4. I know it is kind of early to post pics but one of the Easy Ryder's is starting to worry me (picture 4)

Attached Files:

5. Kom, Great start, everything looks real clean, how big is your closet??