Trichome Magnification questions...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by carlover323, Jan 31, 2009.

1. where can i get a good magnifier to look at trichomes? what magnification should i be looking for? any help would be appreciated... :D

car lover:smoking:

2. radio shack has the perfect one. It is 30x-100x times i believe. It has a little led light on it and everything.

3. yeah. i was looking at that one. i tried to use my camera, but that didnt work. i found a 100x magnifier through google. it should do the trick. thx for the help. any other ideas, let me know...

car lover

4. got mine off amazon and works great!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Carson-Micro-Max-Lighted-Microscope/dp/B0009MFTSW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1233442369&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Carson Micro Max Lighted Microscope: Electronics[/ame]

5. thanks for all the help!!! i found one at bayoubargains.com 7.99!!!

car lover

6. try binoculars, if you look in the other hole, it looks like a microscope, but its blurry in some spots, still works great if your a cheap ass who likes birdwatching. HeHe

7. LOL. thanks for the suggestion dude. i might do that while i'm waiting for my scope...

carlover:D

8. #8 carlover323, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    ok so i got my magnifier today in the mail from bayoubargains.com. let me just say that it's LEGIT!!!!!!! best 7.99 i've ever spent! my days of wondering about my trichomes are over! if you need one, i highly suggest picking up this one. :hello::hello::hello:

carlover:D