i'm thinking another 10 days what do you think

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by zubey91, Aug 21, 2012.

1. what do you all think?

Attached Files:

2. Strain? What day are you at? From cut or bean? These are the facts we need! lol
    Lookin fucking good btw! :)

3. Damn Zubey.. puttin my plant to shame haha. your girls are gorgeous

4. check the trichomes

5. Beautiful beautiful buds there. How much watts cfl? Looks really good. Iv only harvested my own once, I would say let them go another week, and maybe another. Just keep checking them out until you get the "hunch" they are only going to get fatter and stonier:) they look nice good job

6. #6 zubey91, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments :D

Nebula Strain. (2 clones) . at 60 days today flowering... trichs are 50/50 on the sugar leaves... 10% amber on the buds. I want to go to 70 or 80 days.. but am getting antsy.

i have 13 CFL's 23 watt.. and one red spectrum grow board.

i'm thinking it has one more final push (plump) wht do you all think?

I do have to admit.. its the grow box that made the plants go crazy a great model i got from a buddie who has been doing it that way for 3 years.. usually gets a half pound dry per harvest- i know kinda hard to beleive but he said it took him 8 grows to get it to that point.

7. few more pics some old some new...

Attached Files:

8. Damn! that looks amazing!

What model grow box?

9. [quote name='jonnyappleweed']Damn! that looks amazing!

What model grow box?[/QUOTE

my buddie constructed one and I based mine on his model.

basically ghetto style, grand wardrobe box.. mylar... lights.. fans...etc. i can post more pics of the box later.

10. Those buds look great. I prefer to harvest around 10-20% amber, so you'd be within that harvest window. But if you want them to run a little longer and give you a bit heavier of a high, you could probably squeeze out a few more g if you let them run a week longer.

11. Lol, I started out using cfls and uhaul wardrobe boxes. A scrog in one of those with surprise you.

12. yeah i sort of LST on one of them all the branches grew up like colas

13. pics at 64 days

Attached Files:

14. 66 days

Attached Files:

15. Looks fuckin incredible man!

16. Nice looking buds man :bongin:

17. THanks man... i flushed it for the last time this morning... after today giving it 24-48 hours darkness and chopping!

18. Can't wait to see harvest and dry nug pics

19. me too man!! lol!

i can't believe i got this from all CFLS and one weak led grow board.

20. Believe it or not, I've gotten some of my best harvests from CFL's. They definitely don't get enough credit.