I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE. ARGHH, worst day ever.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by iNeedPot, Jan 17, 2014.

1. IMG_3604.JPG I fucking tore my tent I just got, I got my entire kit today, I fucking germinated the seeds yesterday, they're beginning to sprout and I was so fucking excited I'm finally about to start my first grow which cost me over 700 bucks and I just destroyed the tent. I am so fucking depressed right now.  :(

This tent is so fucking hard to put together, WHY IS IT LIKE THAT? The poles were easy but the actual tent, been working on this for almost 2 HOURS!

HELP ME  :(

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
    IMG_3593.JPG IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3596.JPG IMG_3597.JPG IMG_3598.JPG IMG_3599.JPG IMG_3601.JPG IMG_3602.JPG IMG_3604.JPG

2. Your good man they make mylar duckt tape thats good bit of cheddar to be droping into afirst grow but im guessing you have good lights and everything else to grow the dank have thi What are the dimensions of your tent of os it square if its sopuse to be square check the dimensions diagonally across the center and make sure there the same maybe rotate the tent bart 90 degrees bit you will be ok man just take a rip and call down a little and go at it agian your little seedlings are a ok for a day or so in a window sill or under some cfls you will get it done though and dont worry about the tear tape it up or take it all apart call whoever you got it from and say it was ripped when ya got it and get a new one

3. Whats the big deal? Just duct tape it up and carry on bro :yummy:

4. #4 iNeedPot, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    The tent is 150x150x200 lights are 600W HPS-Agro. But it won't shut now, it's like the actual tent is smaller than the dimensions of the pole, not by much just by a couple-few centimeters....... what to do?

EDIT: I managed to shut it safely without putting too much pressure, but the tent all in all is very tight, is it supposed to be tight?

I'm setting up the lights now. Once I'm done I'll post some pictures and then I can officially start my Grow-Journal. So excited.

They are tight in the beginning, All has to be come one...

Adapt and overcome 

6. Yeah Dude it'll be cool...If you really wanted to you could return the cover for another one. Should not be too difficult or just tape it up

7. Well. after I fixed everything and got everything on track, it doesn't look to bad and barely noticeable so I decided to buy a tape at some point and just tape it. I don't want to return it because I'm desperate, I need weed and there's no weed where I'm located. I have to get this done as soon as 3 months and have lots of weed for a long time.

8. 600w lights agro with a grow that size doesnt it get too hot in there. I have one 120 watt agro and it made my temperature reach over 100 degrees

9. ARGH be the talk of real pirates, walk the plank scallywag before i take your women and  ye mothers

10. I just did the same thing to my new one a few days ago...not as bad though just taped it up with gorilla tape

it shouldn't if it's vented properly and the room that the tent is in is a good temp.

i've run 1kw in a 4' x 4' tent without issue in the past.

12. I have bought 4 tents off ebay and never paid more than 45£, which is about 60 bucks. Get another...ALL these tents are built is some Chinese shithole...theres no reason to pay over the odds for them.

13. #14 killset, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Gorilla tape is great....duct tape on steriods

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Wow your life does suck, I hope all of the people on this site with debilitating diseases can remind themselves of your struggles when they are feeling down.  Stay strong

15. Unfortunaly thats what happens when an 'all in one' grow kit is purchased....its just not of a high quality.

Get some duck tape and tape it up, just go easy, and make sure all your pole are pushed all the way into the joiners even 2mm out can cause certain parts of the tent to be super tight.

Chef.

16. I've got a 1000w ~10" above my plants in a 4x4. Definately can be done.

17. Yep duct tape plants won't know the difference lol

18. I spy a wing reflector.  In my experience they can be hard to cool.  Might want to swap it out for an air cooled reflector or cool tube.  I had a lot of trouble trying to cool my 400w wing reflector since there's no way to duct to it.  

Yeah that wing reflector is a bigger problem than that rip! Not impossible if you have all your exhaust right but still not a good idea inside a tent.

I had one like that once and I had to put a little oscillating fan (set not to oscillate) hanging right in front of the bulb blowing from front to back and then put my exhaust tube hanging right at the back.. Still got hotter than I wanted but it worked for the time being.. I had 435 CFM fan venting.

Aircool is the way to go for many reasons. One reason alot of people don't realize is sometimes these bulbs burst... hot little pieces of metal/glass come out and burn stuff, maybe even you...