Modified stealth grow (tupperware)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Bluntman802, Feb 18, 2011.

1. #1 Bluntman802, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Dear Grasscity,

I have been disappointed with all the shwaggy hay weed that is just painful to smoke

SO this is my solution...

TOOLS
    - 35-45gallon Tupperware (whatever I can find that's the tallest)
    - 2 Bright Wing Fixtures (the wide ones that reflect well)
    w/ x2 REAL 125w blue spectrum for veg (250w grow for veg)
    and x2 REAL 200w red spectrum for flowering (400w grow for flowering)
    - 1 out take computer fan 4" and 1 intake 4" with a 4" pvc pipe venting from other side of container
    - local organic soil (very strong)
    - safety blanket to line tupperware for maximum heat (cold climate)
    - plastic pots
    - I should be sufficient on Co2 with the fans i'm running (1 in/1 out/draw from back)

I plan on using some Northern Lights seeds due to their indica roots and how short they grow the tallest i've seen is about 2 feet... but I would love to grow something danker, throw up some names!

Any feed back would help, with nutrients and what I need more of at a time, I plan on using organic (bat guano etc...), but am open to chemical

Also, will I be okay with running 250w for veg? I plan on hanging about 6 inches above soil, or however close I can get it w/o burning plants

Should I look into co2 pump? I think I have proper ventilation but I plan on producing some danks

Where should I buy my nutrients? either chemical or organic, give me a reason to go chemical...

Again, if you have suggestions for thick indica plants that grow ~50-60cm such as papaya or northern lights, preferably something purple like POG

Any help would be awesome, THANKS GRASSCITY!

2. The setup is almost identical, except I'm going to use the REAL 200w cfls, the long ones with a lumewing reflector, though I recently discovered a HPS ballast in my basement which I may just end up making a 3x3x6 wood closet

BUT

I still think I'm going to end up doing tupperware just with the HPS light, could a 400w HPS hold 4 plants? and during vegi can 1 real 125w blue cfl work for all 4? I plan on doing ~1.5 months to get maximum yield with a 48 hour off 12 on to stunt growth when switching to flowering

I can figure my tupperware is going to be taller than that, I plan on using the tall 35-45 gallon containers

pics should be up by the end of this week! still plannin out my details and get my lamp in

3. I just got a highdea... what if I grew a couple maybe 3 sativas in a garbage can? that would be so easy to maintain, it's circle and wicked stealthy the top comes off real easy, and you can hang lights on some plywood inside the lid

4. flowering times for max yield is determined by the strain of plant, not by what you would like to do... most plants have a 2 month flower time... and a one or two week veg time...

you flip to flower when your plant is 1/3 of the total size you would like your plant to be... and based on the CFL grow your going to have alot of stretching... so plan ahead

would need to know the strain of plant your growing to check to make sure on flower time

my only problem with anything your doing in deep containers is that you can never actually see the whole plant, just the tops, not that its a bad thing, it just makes life a little harder

grow where you must... good luck and take some pics