first growroom

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Faygo, Oct 13, 2010.

1. This been going on for 3 weeks. Posting a few pictures of whats been going on. Flowering room is 22ft x 11ft. Almost done with that. Just started on my Veg room 12ft x 8ft. keep updates on pictures when i have time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice size grow room.... are you a 'lo?

3. a 'lo?

4. coulda saved some cash and got a umbrella and a light mover.. but hey... if your gonna do it might as well as do it right huh..... man.. that setup looks sweet.... jealous

5. thanks. Only half of it is done. i put up 3 lights to test for now, i've been backed up at work so haven't really had the time to finish this project. maybe within 2 to 3 weeks it will all be done.

6. I wish i had that much room for my grow..
    For now i am stuck with a 5x5 room : (

7. Wow this is amazing I wish I had this setup I would never leave it I would seriously move my computer in, move my tv in, move my shitter in and just watch em grow before my eyes. You are truly blessed, and I love Faygo pop btw ICP opening with Dog Beats on tour = epic.

8. taking today off work to do the Veg room. will have pictures of that later on. Veg room will have 8 rows of t5 lights. will be growing high end strains and keeping a grow journal on each strain.

9. Yea your not messing around, thats some serious dedication. And you really should install a toilet, it'd be the best seat in the house, you would only need to leave for food or water. Awesome man +rep

10. Only the plants and 3 pitbulls will be living in that house:p

11. I second the pitbulls might wanna add a 4th lol. Your gonna have one Sea of green my friend.

12. wow very nice

13. yeah i do have to say, this is remarkable, good job with the rooms too, im quite jealous :cool:

Made any strain choices yet?

14. yes quite a few choices ..

Headband
    Chocolope
    White Russian
    White Widow
    Green house Lemon Haze
    OG kush 18
    Lowryder #2 x AK47

That's what i have sprouted as of now from seeds.

15. My only concern is the open Red Bull in the Electrical box. Lol, but seriously, awesome shit, do my house next?

16. That is a serious space. How many watts are you gonna put in there when its done and what's your estimation on plant numbers?

17. That's the way to do it :hello:, Best of Luck .:D

18. so dope, that setup is nice man. good luck with future endeavors and I second getting a forth pitbull:D

be easy!
    CB

19. Holy shit. Like a fucking commercial grow op lol. Nice work man! Should be a SOG!

20. Haha get some dobermans or rotties, pitbulls get to much of a bad rap as it is, but seriously that shit is sicker than sick.