Rubbermaid box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bongrubber, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Heres a little box i recently built outta boredom, its semi-stealh i guess, you can hear the fans, thats about it

Attached Files:

2. some more pics, sorry they're kinda crappy

Attached Files:

3. Looks great but It would be sweet if you stacked two or three on top of each other cutting through the lids so you had some decent height!

Well Done and + rep.

4. yeah thanks, it was just a little project, im just gonna start some babies in there and then move em outside, so i really care about height or anything to much

5. WHY is everyone growing in rubbermaid containers? I get that they are cheap, but what happened to the old-fashioned grow box.... buy some wood and build a custom box. I am not meaning to point you out man, but i have seen rubbermaid after rubber and just think..."why don't these dudes build a nice, BIG, custom box?" After all, most of the problems posted in the city regarding rubbermaid grows could easily be avoided by more space...I.E. (growbox)---like i said, this isn't directed strictly at you, but what the hell?

6. i'm not quite sure i understand...they both get the job done. are you arguing the "honor" that comes with the craft? if so, you get a hearty thumbs down and a :(

the end game is weed, thats the name of the game. who gives a shit how you go about growing your weed. toodles

7. i dont think he was trying to dis anybody on there grow box. i think he was just asking why is everybody going rubber and not building there own custom box. but somepeople cant do that they have sacrifice quality and yeild for discretion. as for me im builing my grow box out of an old dresser.

8. Stealth. Two rubbermaids light-proofed stacked and fitted with a carbon scrubber won't attract any unwanted attention.

9. What did you use to paint the inside?? And what kind of lights are you using for it??

10. Some people don't have the space let alone the capability to build something like that. Rubbermaid is very stealthy and no one would question it. However, if you built a big wooden thing.. and just had it there in the garage .. downstairs.. wherever... people would question it left and right.