College Budweiser *Stealth*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by flex40, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Whats going down people. Its FLEX, Paramedic College Student in Canada......gone wrong lol. I live with 5 other pot-head room mates and upon getting some seeds from a friend, i have decided to grow some dope. I am going to try and experiment with a desklamp that was fitted with a high intensity grow-compact florencent bulb (thanks to electrical geneous friend) in the most inconspicuous grow operation ever. Now, what do all college students have in their room?? Well...in Canada, that would be a 24 beer case (unless your a pussy and we wont go there). So why not grow out of one?? I Have fitted the case with a papered layer and tinfoil. Here is my journal!

Input is always wanted... drop me a line... lets see if this baby will work!

FLEX

2. Monday January 16th 2006

Grow Box Outside (lights on)
    [​IMG]

Seeds that are well germinated to root stage
    [​IMG]

I am going to aquire pots and soil tonight. I am transplanting the seeds with 5-15-5 fertilizer.

FLEX

3. is there more to it or is it just the cardboard box?

4. 24 box, lights, foil, vents on the back.. we are going college style lol.. I have mad sprouting on these seeds so I am hoping the grow continues when they get planted this evening

FLEX

5. cool cool are you gonna let the plants outgrow the box and then xfer them to something bigger or are you gonna veg for a couple weeks and go straight into flower?

you should add another box to the open end to seal it off from light leaking and rig a fan on the other box...then noone would ever know thers a grow in there if you got like 8 boxes stacked up next to it or something

6. I am thinking that we are only gonna let 2 plants grow here (females obviously) and only to a height of 1 (possible 1.5) foot... then force it into flowering. I dont have a ton of time on my hands and i am hoping to get a full crop (grown, flowered and harvisted) by the end of the semester. As i said, very small scale operation as my first attempt. I am a very meticulous individual (as you may grasp by the program i am in at school) so i am sure that this challenge will be well accepted.

As for the comment on the security, i live in "off campus residence" meaning its more like an appartment.. my door to my room locks, the door to our suite locks and the door to ther building locks. both my Residence Assistance (RAs) are potheads and have blazed with us before.. so i mean, i aint too concerned at being walked in on... plus, i have VERY little light escape (i just opened it to show the bright lights..) and the box is situated under my desk

Any advice from people who have attempted similar operations?

FLEX

7. Seeds are planted... lets see these babies grow:

--------------------------------------------------------
    Date Planted: January 16/2006
    Time Planted: 9:11pm
    --------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Comments and sugestions are very important to me right now... Give me some advice!

8. thats a sickk sig who did it?? Also thats a good idea for the plants but ur guna need to like stack 2 cases together once they get bigger and maybe a bigger light??idk much about indoor at alll..nor outdoor im a newb 2 growing.

9. meh its all good, so am I but i have done a lot of research so I hope my first batch will be a sucess... By the way, that was myself who designed the signature. I am hoping to see growth by mid-week or by friday.. 24/7 lights...here we come!

FLEX

10. just to let you know, you ARE going to get less than a quarter of bud.

11. you actually think so? well, in that case she will be a good learning experience (since i havent bought shit) and i will have a "free" quarter... which is good cause it is home grown

FLEX

12. Hah!

Your growing in a 24 beer case!

Hahahah! Now thats something I thought Id never see.

Like hoast said, your yield is going to be very low. Probably around the 2-3 gram dried mark.

Marijuana needs lots of space and intense light. Without either your seriously lacking growth potential of your plants.

Good luck though :)

Have fun

13. Yes, I know so. Sorry to come off sounding like an asshole.. just tryna get my point across. heh.

But ya.. a 1 foot tall plant is horribly small. Especialy with such a small light.. My friend grew under a regular house lamp that he found, but he had as much space as he wanted so his platns got about 3-4 feet tall... he got a quarter. if you're doing nothing but soil, water, and a cheap light dont expect anything mroe than free sample of mids. But hey, its better than no weed.

14. thats the idea, i mean i just want to try my hand at out and maybe make a joke on the "budweiser" grow-op (since molson plant already had one :hello: )

Regards

FLEX

15. Then go for it. Why not just buy a couple more 24 packs and cut holes in the bottom and make a 6 foot tall stack of bud boxes?

16. Meh, who knows... maybe the 24 is the secret to growin good weed...some mericle physics situation.. and i yeld a plant thats 1 foot with thick buds and yields 2lbs then we will see who is right... hahahaha, well thanks for the help... if you guys wouldnt mind keeping me update on the shit i do so i can learn to do a real grow-op one day.

Thanks

FLEX

17. update: January 20th 2006

I can see some small (tiny lol) green head sticking out the soil now.. i can clearly see two little leaves on one of them...

My babies are growing!

FLEX

18. taking the advice of many of the original posters, i have changed my setup. I Have added another Budweiser 24 box (its now a double stack) and to help fix my lighting issue, i bought another light (25inch Show-and-Gro Flourecent Tube). Attached are the pictures of the new product (obviously the flash eliminate most of the glow from the bulbs, but its a hell of a lot brighter then the last light). I hope this will be suffice to grow a decent plant.

I want your input.. I have the 25'' light loose on an angle right now in the box (as you can see from the picture) and i am wondering if i should mount it on the side or not. What would you do??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pictures
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

FLEX

19. We need ventilation!! the temperature really spiked and i dont want to loose my seeds that i planted over it. DOES ANYONE HAVE experience wiring computer fans into the grow boxes????? if so, PLEASE let me know!!!

FLEX

20. to wire a computer fan, u just need a 12V DC adapter. cut the tip off the adapter to expose the wires and connect the wires to the computer fan and bam, u got ventaltion. it worked great for my grow box.

Happy Growin!