First Grow Blue Berry & Bag Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dragonkiller24, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Just some specs of my Grow I need lots of comments to help me!
    1)Running a 400 watt HID light, Lumnatek Ballast "causes no blinks in the light"
    2) Bought a grow tent that includes intake,exhaust, air patches to breath and the best reflective material
    3) My exhaust is hooked up to a Carbon Filter "not needed yet but im in a apartment and rather not take chances, The exhaust is led out in the addict
    4) I have 1 smaller fan with a humidifier fan to obtain humidity levels of 40-60%
    5) My hydroponics system that I am using is this http://www.sunleaves.com/detail.asp?sku=SGE200 "basically it shoots water in the middle causing the water to spread in all corners" Anybody else using this or any input would be great!!!
    6) When it's time to Flower I transfer to bubble buckets in my grow tent
    7) I am using Fox Farm Nutes "I have them all but only using big grow for vegetation right now"
    8) I also have a 4 tube T5 growth lights that I just bought recently "for mother's when it's time"
    9) I have a 3 in 1 PPM PH Cm/Ms tester from milwaukee
    10) I upgraded so I have a veg room now I have a Pioneer VIII 8 T5 tubes as shown

FIRST PICS ARE MY VEG ROOM AND THE SMALL SEEDLINGS ARE MY FEMINIZED BLUE BERRY

Attached Files:

2. This is my flowering tent

Attached Files:

3. everything looks awesome man ;)

4. LOL

Nice grow man.

5. yea those ones in the bubble bucket will be my first harvest just hope I don't fuck up from here.

6. is there any problems with bubble buckets the only one I have right now is the fact the water gets low within a week or 2 but so far my roots look really good nice and white with tons of hairs

7. Looking good, I'm subscribing.

How do you like the 400w and lumatek digital ballast? They are supposed to be quick-starting, almost no noise/heat, etc..

Also, how is the garden of ease? I was thinking of purchasing one as well, so please let me know how it's been.

8. the lumnatek ballast has been great no problems on its end, its' completely silent "not sure if others make a sound since my first purchase" its backed by a warranty for 5 years I payed $189 for the ballast, The Garden of ease has been great it has both dwc and mister type system for $50 it's the best system for the price there's a complete 4 system for about $230 good idea for a scrog but right now there just being used for my veg room//And if anyone could tell me about average how much I would get from a 3 foot plant or atleast a rough estimate from the looks of my Flowering room

Attached Files:

9. #9 Dragonkiller24, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Here are the two mothers from my first attempt I didn't have enough female plants to bother so I plan on using these for a bunch of clones untill my blue berry starts going good and take clones from that. again people this is my first grow and I wanti it to go as smoothly as possible

Attached Files:

10. Looks good man, almost finished setting up a homemade version of that. What cfm? is your fan rated and wher do u intake (any fan...temp?)

bombdiesal

11. I have a 8 tube T5's if that's what your meaning by CFM I have a exhaust for both systems the veg room seems I can only get down to 80-85 degrees with exhaust but my flowering room is perfect 75 degrees with about 30-40% humidity

12. 9 days in 2 females so far can't tell any males apart yet how long till bud starts? how much bud

Attached Files:

13. couple more

Attached Files:

14. im so jealous.....me suscribed :)

Bp:cool:

15. Great work man, nice even canopy in that flower cab! I love the root shots too, keep 'em coming!

16. would you consider this a scrog?

17. No... where is your screen?

18. Well I didn't really want to do one but from looking at my pictures advice?

19. You dont need one, your plants are fine, growing great. SCROG is just a way of training your plant's growth.

20. Very nice setup / grow... thanks for your input on the light

+ rep