23 purple Kush clones 1000w HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr.Tangent, Nov 18, 2008.

1. #1 Mr.Tangent, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    OK, picked up some purple kush clones a while back, vegged them for a couple weeks in beer cups to develope the roots more, watering every 3days or so with Advanced nutes and used vho on them aswell. Just transplanted them into 2gal pots with more Promix HP. will prolly veg them for 3weeks or so depending how fast/slow they grow. hoping to flower them at 2ft.

Attached Files:

2. thats going to be a good grow right there. Cant wait to see the progress. Good luck and if i were you i would wait til 2.5 or 3 ft

3. Thats ALOT of kush right there.

This should be Good.

Good Luck.

4. #4 Mr.Tangent, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    update for all.... just watered them this morning and they are really happy. they are between 9 -10.5 inches tall and are getting bushy...few more weeks...

pic of the right and left side of my box..
    i managed to squeeze both my bluberry plants one in each corner, i plan to clone it a week or two before flower to keep it going....but they are my biggest plants and want some smoke...

oh and the beer cup are more kush plants i didnt have room for.....i just topped them to keep them bushier...
    gotta clear this up..there are 22 kush in 2gal pots, plus 2 blueberry in 2gal pots(one in each corner), and 10 kush in beer cups....when i flower i will pull the beer cup kushs out and toss them in my veg/mom cabinet.

Dont think my Odorsok will cover that dank smell up, i'll be getting a true charcoal filter before flowering.....

enjoy and thx for looking...
    The Tangent....

Attached Files:

5. Awesome man, I can't wait to see those take off. Lookin good!

6. they are an inch taller than yesterday and bushier too....i love watching them a day or two after feeding them...noticable change...i like it.

7. getting bushier and taller everyday......

Attached Files:

8. nice growing rate. My next grow i'm using some kind of kush, not sure which yet.

9. these are purple kush , but i've heard great things of the Master kush...it might be worth it to look into it......

and thx for the feedback

i just learned about the LUcas formula and plan to use that for now on...mabe the growing will improve even more?

10. looking good man.....nice growth

11. Whats up looking Killer man , here is a Great link if your interested in the Lucas Formula. Your pretty much already set if ya plan on using the pro-mix , should work out Great!:hello:
    https://cannabis-world.org/cw/archive/index.php/t-892.html

^^ A great read right there!! A little repetative because people don't read before asking but it's filled with everything there is to know in regards to the lucas formula.

12. took a couple pics last night......getting bushier.

the night before i was raising my light a bit and bumped my fan, and that landed right on top of one of my girls. Ahhh... So know there are 21 kush plants and 2 blueberry, and no more beer cup kush either........enjoy.

Attached Files:

13. Your grow is a inspiration Since i will be growing real soon ( first indoor for myelf and family)

14. Very nice +rep. Keep the pictures coming !

15. Hell yea ;) , you gonna top/tie or prune them before going into flower? Theyr'e looking awesome

16. i was debating tieing them over, but if i let them grow too much it'll be pretty crapped...... so far i just LSt one in the very middle, cuz a side top caught up with he main top and there was 2,so just tie them to the side of the bucket., you can see it if you look closely...

17. when will you flower?

18. prolly 2-3weeks, i want them to be a foot and a half or bushy as shit, which ever comes first....lol

19. yea the taller the better. ide wait 3 weeks if i were you. get the most out of em and LST them if you can

20. I agree , tie them all down and fill in the space between pots , lets them bush out a bit and flip the switch IMO