6 plant, 4 strain grow tent, half way finished

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jcj77d, Jul 20, 2008.

1. i should of started this from the start, but oh well. this is my 6 plant, 4 strain, homebox grow. day 126 from seed, day 34 on 12/12. temps 75-81, rh 47% ph 6.7
    strains: 3 master kush, 1 the church, 1 big bang, & 1 skunk special (all 5ft+ tall)
    setup: homebox 3.5 X 3.5 X 6.5. 8" inline duct exaust fan (500cfm), 1 6" clip fan, 1 7" clip fan. 1 400w hps, 2 150w hps & 1 26w 10.0 uvb. all in 4gal pots w/ FFOF. veg fert was mg all purp 20-20-20, w/ superthrive, blastoff & subculture. flower fert are advanced nutes big bud 0-18-40, grotek montser bloom 0-50-30, w/ ST, blastoff, subculture, & molassas
    some of the colas are already soda can size :)

[​IMG]
    master kush
    [​IMG]
    church
    [​IMG]
    big bang
    [​IMG]
    master kush
    [​IMG]
    master kush
    [​IMG]
    skunk special
    [​IMG]
    big bang
    [​IMG]
    church
    [​IMG]
    master kush

2. Looks good dude!:)

Nice tasty looking buds!:)

How long til you harvest/>?

3. about 30 days, give or take, depending on trichs. they all are a 9wk flower time (63 days), & im @ 34 today

4. Right on man. Can't wait to see the harvest pics!

5. ill keep it updated every week w/ pics

6. NIce man ...

7. lookin good man.. what knd of dosage are you giving on the flower ferts?

8. around 1/2 strength, & i alternate between the 2, 1 one wk, the other the next wk

9. very nice buds man. they should fatten up a shitload the second half of budding. :D

10. nice looking grow!

you should get a decent yeild for 3.5ft squared, tho you could of had a little more room.

gotta love skunk special.... such big dense buds.

11. yea, i know i did mean for them to get that big, i had 3 bad tents, that caused me to set back my flowering time.

12. i saw one website said you get 5ftsq for a 600watt hps, i think 5 is a bit over more like 4.5sq max. imo with 700watts get a bigger space for the next grow to maximise yield.

13. next will only be 4 plants, & prob a lst or a scrog grow, & will flower much sooner. though ive been thinking of filling it w/ clones.
    p.s. my skunk special has the fattest & biggest cola out of them all, & will prob yeild more than the others

14. Nice grow man,is that 5 feet from the top soil or the floor?
    I always measured from the soil,should i measure from the floor?:confused:

I would love to give my super skunk a try but cant seem to kill off my mothers,there is only room for four 5gal. pots in the veg. room.

15. they are over 5ft, the tent is 6.5ft & my light is all the way up, & plants are about a 1ft to 1.5ft from the top including pots, pots are about 12" high, ill actually measure them later from soil up, & the tallest has some lst going i started in veg b/c it was taller than the rest & was tryin to keep the canopy even, so if it was straight, easily 5ft. measure from soil. sorry to hear about the space prob, but when u do, i think u will like it, its BEAFY

16. BEEFY is gooooood!!:hello:

17. yes its beef for dinner

18. lol. That was funny and I don't even know the context.

Plants are looking great bro!

Peace:)

19. what yall think i should grow next round?
    genitics i have:
    1. Master Kush - Feminized (Dutch Passion)
    2. The Church - Feminized (Greenhouse Seed Co.)
    3. Big Bang - Feminized (Greenhouse Seed Co.)
    4. Skunk Special - Feminized (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
    5. Big Bud - Regular (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
    6. Northern Lights - Regular (Barney's Farm Cannabis Seeds)
    7. 100% Sativa (unknown) - Regular (Dr. Chronic) the free seeds i received.
    8. Kine Bud - Regular (Bag Seed) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kine+bud & http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kind+bud

20. beefy buds, huge fatty nugs:eek: